Why are ps4 controllers such GARBAGE?

I had this issue with xbox 360 controllers a bunch. Not playstation yet.
Maybe you push too hard on the sticks? Do you adjust the sensitivity on your controllers at all?

Gave up on PS4 due to the controllers.

They had some kind of Bluetooth malfunction. I sold my PS4 for the same kind of price as a PS3.

I actually saw this at the Wal-Mart of all places a few days ago. Priced at $199:
1600x900_Dallas_Key_4Sony_6-1480x833.jpg

All I could think was, "That's nearly the same cost as the damn console."

The fact this product exists does not make sense to me.

The battery sucks but I find them to be very durable. I still have my original controllers from 2014.

I haven't had any trouble with mine, granted I don't play many games on it anymore. Like others my biggest complaint is the battery life and the fact that you can't turn the light off entirely.
I actually saw this at the Wal-Mart of all places a few days ago. Priced at $199:

I can't tell but it might have extra buttons on the bottom that you can map or paddles similar to a Scuff controller. I know Playstation was looking into having those types of controllers made. But if it's just a normal controller that's a bit bulkier than I don't know why the fuck anyone would pay an extra $120.

Aren't the Xbox Elite controllers $180?

I hate the symmetrical sticks on them. I have a third party one for my PS4 that’s basically an Xbox controller

I hate the symmetrical sticks on them. I have a third party one for my PS4 that’s basically an Xbox controller
They should make it so you have alternate analog stick mushroom shafts you can replace yourself. If you want an arcade ball, do it. If you want a softer mushroom top, do it.

They should make it so you have alternate analog stick mushroom shafts you can replace yourself. If you want an arcade ball, do it. If you want a softer mushroom top, do it.
There are third party ones that are modular like that. Expensive though

There are third party ones that are modular like that. Expensive though
I thought about making a 3D printed replacement stick, but probably would take a lot of trial and error for the precise fit.

I’ve had the same two controllers since I bought my PS4 in the first year it came out

They are fine
I have only messed up one like the TS described, but it got left turned over and then the stick never recentered right after that. The battery life is kind of an issue on them though. I agree with the other posters on that

I have only messed up one like the TS described, but it got left turned over and then the stick never recentered right after that. The battery life is kind of an issue on them though. I agree with the other posters on that
My old ps3 controller would turn off if I was watching a movie . Not sure the PS4 ones do that. I have a usb plug right by my gaming chair so I leave it plugged in 90% of the time . I do the same for rechargeable Xbox controller .

My old ps3 controller would turn off if I was watching a movie . Not sure the PS4 ones do that. I have a usb plug right by my gaming chair so I leave it plugged in 90% of the time . I do the same for rechargeable Xbox controller .
I use the standard controllers for watching tv on the ps4. They stay on the whole time you’re watching tv. We have to cycle them out probably about every day for charging. They are both like 5-6 years old though so the batteries aren’t exactly new anymore

Back