• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Disgruntled Naughty Dog ex Employee releases entire TLOU plot and cutscenes *Warning: Spoilers*

Point to a perfect 10, there isnt a single game that fits that description.

1. lolz @ 10/10 not being perfect. like... seriously? what is this, a perfect 5/7? are you using an 11 point scale? what a clown.

2. sotn, thps2, mgs1, perfect dark, smb3

3. you said you were "thoroughly disappointed" and said "what's the point?" - and yet... gave it a 10. lolz!

Quote me dork instead taking my name out so you could carry on the hater circle jerk here.

1. didn't want to tag you in a spoiler thread, since you're pretty sensitive. hence, the post i'm quoting right now, full of butthurt.
2. you evade the shit out of these, anyway. you ran away from the re thread and you ran away from the 'more hard video games then ever' bullshit (without citing these hard games, btw). so what difference does it make, you'll run away again, anyway.

you talk shit, feign disbelief, and run away without ever supporting the bs you talked. it's what you do.

Who was the asshole that said this was NOT a story based game? Guess this guy is wrong too?

Should be timestamped (my first time).

1. lolz @ 10/10 not being perfect. like... seriously? what is this, a perfect 5/7? are you using an 11 point scale? what a clown.

2. sotn, thps2, mgs1, perfect dark, smb3
I dont even know how you can call something like MGS1 a perfect 10. I literally cant. Its my favourite MGS game so even with my bias I could say that. You mention your first point and then list a bunch of flawed games....

Youre the clown. LMAO. None of those games are perfect 10s.

1. didn't want to tag you in a spoiler thread, since you're pretty sensitive. hence, the post i'm quoting right now, full of butthurt.
2. you evade the shit out of these, anyway. you ran away from the re thread and you ran away from the 'more hard video games then ever' bullshit (without citing these hard games, btw). so what difference does it make, you'll run away again, anyway.

you talk shit, feign disbelief, and run away without ever supporting the bs you talked. it's what you do.
Youre a joker, you make nonsense points and argue against facts. No one wants to debate anything with you.

Pathetic.

I dont even know how you can call something like MGS1 a perfect 10. I literally cant. Its my favourite MGS game so even with my bias I could say that. You mention your first point and then list a bunch of flawed games....

Youre the clown. LMAO. None of those games are perfect 10s.

Youre a joker, you make nonsense points and argue against facts. No one wants to debate anything with you.

Pathetic.

...you just proved my point. again. no substance, you just talk shit and run away from everything. no substance. what's the point? perfect 5/7.

lolz @ mentioning "facts" while running from your own quote.

<{cruzshake}>

...you just proved my point. again. no substance, you just talk shit and run away from everything. no substance. what's the point? perfect 5/7.

lolz @ mentioning "facts" while running from your own quote.

<{cruzshake}>
The irony.....

The irony.....

exactly!

https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/160739988/
No game is ever a 10 since no game is truly 'near perfection'

https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/160733663/
Im giving this game a 10

"facts"

emKF5YM.png

Point to a perfect 10, there isnt a single game that fits that description.

Quote me dork instead taking my name out so you could carry on the hater circle jerk here. LMAO, its funny how some of yall hate on a game and youve not even played the first let alone the second. I actually gave my reasons as to why its a 10, and what I define '10', sad that you have to resort to taking sneak shots so you and your saddo friends can carry on sipping the haterade.

Youre already known as te single most toxic poster in this subforum, your opinion on anything is even taken serious, but you go about as if it is.

Isnt it also sad how you keep going to a thread where youre not wanted or cant even post in?

Point to a perfect 10.
Im thinking in your world that your 10s are the real world's 5s.

I think the other guy is speaking to you saying that game has its issues, but its still a 10/10, which to me means...perfect.

I have played the first one and i know the characters. Id say that a majority of people that hate this sequel are those that know the characters and story, better than those that are in awe of the spectacle. Hey, the game looks pretty and has good voice actors, but....weve got other pretty games and other swell voice acting games and other stellar gameplay, but they didnt have a shit story.

Again, this is basically an interactive movie. Dont be pissed at those of us that didnt walk blindly into that good financial night without doing homework.

Oh and WE used the term "circle jerk" first so....we win again.

Ok cool.

LMAO.

These games are perfect?

lolz @ still quoting shit from 3 posts ago... that you still don't refute. please tell me about how flawed these are. take your time...

Youre the only idiot thats managed to call Demon Souls - a 'mainstream game'

millions of sales and then featured on ps+ ... lolz @ pretending a souls game isn't mainstream, as if from's an indie company making obscure games.

critically acclaimed? check
milliions of sales? check.
apparently the most anticipated game for the ps5...

definitely a "cult classic." /s

lolz @ mentioning "facts," when all of them side with me.

"thoroughly disappointed," 10/10

...lolz @ mentioning this, given that you ran away from it in the re thread.

What a joke of a zombie apocalypse . Even Days Gone was more legit.

People trying to defend that disgusting Abby creature are pure delusional fanboys.

no way some bitch should look like that unless she’s doing CrossFit daily with protein shakes/Anavar. Who created that abomination ?

Im thinking in your world that your 10s are the real world's 5s.

I think the other guy is speaking to you saying that game has its issues, but its still a 10/10, which to me means...perfect.

I have played the first one and i know the characters. Id say that a majority of people that hate this sequel are those that know the characters and story, better than those that are in awe of the spectacle. Hey, the game looks pretty and has good voice actors, but....weve got other pretty games and other swell voice acting games and other stellar gameplay, but they didnt have a shit story.

Again, this is basically an interactive movie. Dont be pissed at those of us that didnt walk blindly into that good financial night without doing homework.
I literally explained what I classify as a 10 and why I gave it such, even though I thought the story was a weaker point....

Please point to a perfect 10 of a game? The other muppet pointed to some games that were not perfect, and so by his own definition, no game is one since each game he listed as a perfect 10 had flaws.

Oh and WE used the term "circle jerk" first so....we win again.
Wow you invented the term? Stop acting as if youre the only person to use it.

lolz @ still quoting shit from 3 posts ago... that you still don't refute. please tell me about how flawed these are. take your time...

Ill quickly do only

MGS1. Insane padding and backtracking, hell who thought freezing and heating the keycard back and forth was a good idea. There are many instances where just cutting that from the final game wouldve been better.

SOTN has stretched of areas where youre slow walking and I remember being frustrated at not knowing what to do to progress since its not made clear.

You could point out similar flaws in the other games, but unlike you, I value my time and dont spend it trying to hate on pretty great games.

millions of sales and then featured on ps+ ... lolz @ pretending a souls game isn't mainstream, as if from's an indie company making obscure games.

critically acclaimed? check
milliions of sales? check.
apparently the most anticipated game for the ps5...

definitely a "cult classic." /s

Most anticipated for the PS5? LMAOOOOOO

Thinking if a game is on PS+, means that it is 'mainstream'? <{walkerwhut}>

1.7 million classify as millions of sales? Okay.

DeS is mainstream? {<doc}{<jordan}

Need I say more?

Wait how many of the haters here have played the game? I guarantee its fewer than 5.

How many have played the first?

MGS1. Insane padding and backtracking, hell who thought freezing and heating the keycard back and forth was a good idea. There are many instances where just cutting that from the final game wouldve been better.

SOTN has stretched of areas where youre slow walking and I remember being frustrated at not knowing what to do to progress since its not made clear.

........so you got nothin', then?

You could point out similar flaws in the other games, but unlike you, I value my time and dont spend it trying to hate on pretty great games.

...but you didn't list any flaws. and i mentioned 4 games. and that was just for starters, i could go on...

Most anticipated for the PS5? LMAOOOOOO

Thinking if a game is on PS+, means that it is 'mainstream'? <{walkerwhut}>

1.7 million classify as millions of sales? Okay.

DeS is mainstream?
Need I say more?

...yes. you didn't refute a single thing. just like i said.

Wait how many of the haters here have played the game? I guarantee its fewer than 5.

How many have played the first?

How many slaves have you owned? You shouldn't comment about it until you've experienced it at least once.

How many slaves have you owned? You shouldn't comment about it until you've experienced it at least once.
Thats something thats clearly illegal and immoral now. This is a game thats can be obtained by anyone with a little disposable cash.....

Not the same thing, and I take that statement as you saying you dont own the game.

Thats something thats clearly illegal and immoral now.

Murdering people with golf clubs and biting off their fingers isn't illegal and immoral now? Interesting.

Back