Disgruntled Naughty Dog ex Employee releases entire TLOU plot and cutscenes *Warning: Spoilers*

Thats something thats clearly illegal and immoral now. This is a game thats can be obtained by anyone with a little disposable cash.....

Not the same thing, and I take that statement as you saying you dont own the game.

you're making a lot of posts, it's odd that you can't refute anything. after all, you claimed to have "facts."

lolz @ saying sotn is "flawed" because you didn't know what to do.
{<jordan}

No game is ever a 10 since no game is truly 'near perfection'
With that said, the story is mediocre at best.

As far as the narrative goes, Im thoroughly disappointed
WTF was the point of the story?

Im giving this game a 10
<JagsKiddingMe><{outtahere}>
"thoroughly disappointed," 10/10. "facts." <DontBelieve1>

Murdering people with golf clubs and biting off their fingers isn't illegal and immoral now? Interesting.
Wait what?

Are you another idiot? Lol, we know the answer. Jesus fucking christ.

this guy's white knighting so hard he's throwing a tantrum in here defending a game he was "thoroughly disappointed" by.

Wait what?

Are you another idiot? Lol, we know the answer. Jesus fucking christ.

This from someone who thinks that experiencing shit tier stealth and cover shooting first hand is gonna somehow change everyone's mind about what's basically a poorly written politically charged netflix mini series.

I hope you're ready to keep repeating that "anyone who disagrees with me is a big dummy" line for the next twelve people that savage you in this thread cause you got a very long, very retarded road ahead of you.

Wait how many of the haters here have played the game? I guarantee its fewer than 5.

How many have played the first?
I am currently playing the 1st one a 2nd time.

I dont need to pay $60 for something disappointing.

Do you go see movies widely known to disappoint? Jupiter Ascending doesnt suck cuz ive not seen it.

Am i retarding right?

I literally explained what I classify as a 10 and why I gave it such, even though I thought the story was a weaker point....

Please point to a perfect 10 of a game?

The Last of Us

What a joke of a zombie apocalypse . Even Days Gone was more legit.

People trying to defend that disgusting Abby creature are pure delusional fanboys.

no way some bitch should look like that unless she’s doing CrossFit daily with protein shakes/Anavar. Who created that abomination ?
Heyyy, i just finished Days Gone for the 3rd time.

However, i wont say its a 10.

Then I cannot see you hating this game if you played it.
I already do cuz ive seen the footage of my reasons why i loved the 1st one.

Mother of christ, how is this hard to understand?

Heyyy, i just finished Days Gone for the 3rd time.

However, i wont say its a 10.
At least you can slaughter hordes of actual infected zombies freaks,

last of us they are mostly in the background trying to grab at you what a joke. They should of made the game mostly clickers and monster freakers after you .

The Last of Us
Various stages where the simplistic stealth, and the inane puzzles are there to act to be there as padding so exposition could take place.

Hence its not perfect...

Im saying this when TLOU is my favourite game [or one of] ever.

At least you can slaughter hordes of actual infected zombies freaks,

last of us they are mostly in the background trying to grab at you what a joke. They should of made the game mostly clickers and monster freakers after you .
Yeah, but its a linear game.

Everyone keeps talking about the gameplay in last of us and though i do like it, i prefer the gameplay dynamics of days gone, dying light, shit...even dead rising.

I played last of us for the story....and then they fucked it in the ass.

Various stages where the simplistic stealth, and the inane puzzles are there to act to be there as padding so exposition could take place.

Hence its not perfect...

Im saying this when TLOU is my favourite game [or one of] ever.
See, you refuted my opinion, but not whole fully. Those flaws are flaws because the plot is its driving force and, well, its a game. You need shit to do.

The point is, if someone said last of us is a 10/10, i may not personally think so, but i understand.

Yeah, but its a linear game.

Everyone keeps talking about the gameplay in last of us and though i do like it, i prefer the gameplay dynamics of days gone, dying light, shit...even dead rising.

I played last of us for the story....and then they fucked it in the ass.
I’m still waiting for a flawless zombie apocalypse game though.
I love the story and all but would rather kill more zombies than groups / clans of humans.
Like I said they should have expanded more on the Bloated Clickers and made more freak mutations.
I hope a Days Gone 2 of ever would have more also. Did you catch the secret ending of days gone ? Interesting possible scenarios

See, you refuted my opinion, but not whole fully. Those flaws are flaws because the plot is its driving force and, well, its a game. You need shit to do.

The point is, if someone said last of us is a 10/10, i may not personally think so, but i understand.
I asked to point to a perfect 10, and you said TLOU.

But then you change you mind here and say you dont think it isnt? {<doc}

This is a game, first and foremost.

I dont know what so say.

Kojima Productions throws shade at The Last of Us 2

7xc8cy.jpg

<bball2>

Reactions: Zer
I asked to point to a perfect 10, and you said

*ahem*

i listed 4. you evaded smb3 and perfect dark entirely and lolztardedly said sotn is "flawed" because you didn't know what to do (lolz!)

ie: 2 evasions and some words, but not words that illustrated flaws.

it's like i called this from the start...

I’m still waiting for a flawless zombie apocalypse game though.
I love the story and all but would rather kill more zombies than groups / clans of humans.
Like I said they should have expanded more on the Bloated Clickers and made more freak mutations.
I hope a Days Gone 2 of ever would have more also. Did you catch the secret ending of days gone ? Interesting possible scenarios
No! Whats the secret ending? I see i can still play missions but im.maxed out, so i dont care.

Days gone had some.REALLY good dialogue and great facial expressions. Then at other times, its abysmal, Tucker in particular. Other times i see the effects take a moment to render completely and the fucking terrain once never spawned! It was at that fucking "gotcha" passage when traveling from crater lake to other places. The tight passage, surrounded by rocks, and has a puddle of water? Imagine driving through that shit when the shit didnt spawn!

I liked the leveling up, but its not enough and some upgrades were junk. Like, throwing a rock to stun a zombie? And this is a later upgrade! Melee weapon upgrades sucked. Once i got a ripper blade, i just stuck with it, always repairing it. The bombs, arrows, attractors, i loved that shit.

Little improvement needed on that game, honestly. Story was good enough. Id say if last of us was a 10 with story then days gone is an 8. I cared about deacon, sara, and honestly, boozer.

*ahem*

i listed 4. you evaded smb3 and perfect dark entirely and lolztardedly said sotn is "flawed" because you didn't know what to do (lolz!)

ie: 2 evasions and some words, but not words that illustrated flaws.

it's like i called this from the start...
I saw your list and though i didnt agree, i have no issue with anyone choosing what you chose. Smb3 and sotn is universally loved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back