Media Paige VanZant "I just wanna be paid more & that's it"

She had all the it factors to become a star in WMMA except the high-level fighting ability. I say that as someone who generally sides with fighter's on these financial issues.

She had all the it factors to become a star in WMMA except the high-level fighting ability. I say that as someone who generally sides with fighter's on these financial issues.

After the Herrig fight I thought she was a potential contender.

She's regressed so much since leaving TAM.

Her instagram, well, any of her social media completely turned me off from her. Cringe

Cringe all you want, it’s working for her. There are more threads on this forum about her than Petr Yan, who is fighting for a damn title this weekend.

Paige has six times the followers of Petr Yan on any platform. Face it, the UFC is a popularity contest. It is a spectacle before a sport.

And you feed into it. Ask yourself why you clicked this thread.

Instagram models make tons of money.brittany renner net worth is 500.000. Do that

Then do a movie like a Dirty Dancing spin-off and you'll have the time of your life.

The thing is, she's popular. Like it or not, people tune in to watch. Just like McG. Not that great but people turn in to watch.

WTF, this constitutes a violation & breaking of the cardinal rule of 'needs more pics'

Llg2fHo.jpg

JdCNR86.png

She is not a needle mover and she is not a good fighter.

Not a needle mover? She has more followers than any of the people fighting for a title this weekend. Sports Illustrated, Dancing With the Stars, her autobiography by a major publisher. No one else on the card has had the media profile and opportunities she has had.

Good for her. Everyone should always try to get the most that they can. She isn’t holding out on her contract, she’s just waiting until the end of the existing contract and looking for a better one, which is what she is supposed to be doing. Ultimately, she will get paid whatever someone is willing to pay her. The timing probably isn’t great for her, though. The pandemic will probably mean less opportunity going forward.

She should go to Bellator. Get paid and respected. She won’t be champ in UFC, might as well get paid and have fun fights in Bellator.

Back