Media Paige VanZant "I just wanna be paid more & that's it"

She's used up UFC gave her many chances many cans many main event spot hoping she would break through but her fighting ablilty never improved she not even top 15 in a weak division that barely have anyone in it how much you expected to be paid ? Her last fight ufc going to promote Ribas an up and coming fighter who actually has fighting talent and potential.

She seems salty and bitter at this point...definitely not as overly enthusiastic as she's been in prior fights. The problem with PVZ is she's overvalued herself to the point of entitlement. She probably thinks she deserves a spot in the main card and was hoping for a lesser opponent so she can showcase her Dancing with the Stars scissor kick. The fact that the UFC matched her up with a prettier, more talented star in the making is all the writing on the wall she needs to see.
Both of these posts summarize it well, in my opinion.
ThumbsUp-50pix7.png

Ive been lookin for that one motherfuker that wants to be paid less and thats it

Right. We are talking IG.

Your example of that model: “Nobody knows who the fuck she is” .... but she has 7.5 MILLION followers on IG. Do you realize how stupid you sound?

Get out of the MMA bubble. See where the real money is being made. See the “paid partnership” tag on that model’s post about a protein brand? She got more money from that one IG post than most of the fighters on the card this Saturday. 7.5 million people saw it. That is more than the highest UFC PPV buys.

Yes let’s be real. UFC fighters make peanuts in relation to the audience they draw, the attention they get and the sacrifices they make. It is a sucker’s deal for all except a rare few.

I do not begrudge any fighter for wanting to be paid more.

There are many legends of the sport who are broke. Financially and physically. It should be obvious by now that results as a fighter have little bearing on success in life.

The fighters are finally cluing in. Unlike you, they are looking outside the MMA bubble. They are realizing they are not getting what they are worth.

IDIOT LOL

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if she gets resigned but i could see her leaving. Whatever either way.

Back