Rumored Signs pointing to Mike Perry hitting girlfriend before fight video started

Anyone defending him is a joke. He was acting like a retarded wannabe emotional 16 year old that just got drunk for the first time. Apparently hits the waiter before this too for not serving him his 3rd beer. He seemed to be on the verge of tears at the beginning of the video when no one did anything to him, he hits others and was asked to leave because he was in civilized society being an over-emotional drunk moron.

Obviously the older man was just a patron trying to enjoy himself and then he sees this manchild having a drunk tantrum getting physical with others. Every adult in the situation just wanted this loser to shut up, grow up and leave.

Last edited:
I can't stand these girls that just flee the scene when their guy is doing crazy shit, of all people there you probably have the most power to speak some sense into the guy. Don't know if that's what happened obviously, but saw similar shit outside my window recently, two guys going after eachother, girl tries one time to stop it and then just walks off, when it was clear neither guy wanted her to get hurt and were both responding to her, it's like she just couldn't be bothered and let them fight.

Obviously Perry is an idiot and needs to take responsibility for his actions, but what kind of a relationship do you have where you just leave at a time like that

Well if she was the first person Perry hit I can understand if she does not want to stick around.

Based on videos he’s been in two street fights, thrown A total of two punches, and knocked two people out. Best of luck to you.
i wouldnt want to fight him. but i bet i could have de escalated that situation better than the people in the video.
I woulda been like . stop mike it isnt worth it and OBTW you do not have permission to say the n word from us here buddy. can you please go and if you refuse you will be trespassing

One report I read states three people hit by Perry, a woman then a man then the old guy ... video only shows the last obviously. Not a good look any way, but if it's the girlfriend who until 10 minutes before he was ranting on social media and interviews about being soulmates and each-other's angels, well it's frankly both pathetic and yet perhaps to be expected given the utterly unbalanced behaviors, feelings, contexts ... person.

Obviously speculation at this point, but the way the journos tell it looks like he hit first a girl of his group (possibly the girlfriend), then a guy who tried to restrain him (possibly staff), then the old guy who thought he'd regulate him (as per the video).

If confirmed UFC should cut him, but let's not all crucify him until the media/authorities spell out clearly what actually happened.

Wait, didn't he just buy his girl a brand new Toyota 4 runner?? LOL

Interesting dichotomy with this situation is how the incident in general is not particularly uncommon these days, however with smart phones and social media the whole world can now waft through the dirty laundry and add some toxic waste fuel to whatever fire is burning in that persons life.

In the past people were able to reflect by themselves with some family or close friends or maybe just a therapist to resolve some of these personal issues, but not today. Every Tom, Dick and Harry has a soap box now and anyone who is plugged into social media has to allow the dead carcasses of their psyche to be sodomized by anyone with an email address

I NEED TO GO FIND THAT MAN IN THE HOSPITAL AND THANK HIM FOR WHAT HE DID FOR AMERICA WHEN HE DEFEATED MIKE PERRY IN AN INTERESTING BATTLE OF HEART AND BRAINS AND WITS. and unfortunately he was baptized but is now washed of his sins

Interesting dichotomy with this situation is how the incident in general is not particularly uncommon these days, however with smart phones and social media the whole world can now waft through the dirty laundry and add some toxic waste fuel to whatever fire is burning in that persons life.

In the past people were able to reflect by themselves with some family or close friends or maybe just a therapist to resolve some of these personal issues, but not today. Every Tom, Dick and Harry has a soap box now and anyone who is plugged into social media has to allow the dead carcasses of their psyche to be sodomized by anyone with an email address

Very true, however IMO positive as it adds a strong element of accountability to situations that before were too easily swept under the carpet (until terminal escalations) or dealt with hush-hush in the "family" context.

A violent asshole should be shamed for it and should be made accountable for his actions IMO.

Of course it can go too far the other way with ridiculous moral crusades and very damaging public judgements without knowing the facts.

Also take into account that Mike Perry has a history of domestic violence.

Probably a relationship based on self preservation since Perry already has a history of domestic violence.

where does this domestic violence commontary come from? I don't recall any news coming out about him abusing Plat Princess or Latory

It's obvious drunk Mike Perry is a problem. Don't know why people are defending him so much here. That old man wasn't going to do shit all night if Mike Perry wasn't causing a scene. We don't know how much shit he caused, but if something was happening at the restaurant he was starting it by drinking too much and getting aggressive. Remove Perry from that place that night and no drama takes place, this dude isn't fit for the public, needs to go to countries/time where everyone is savages.

Mike Perry and these hoes' brains have never fully developed and matured. They are still stuck in that 15-16 y/o range. Extremely low IQ. Sad.

I can't stand these girls that just flee the scene when their guy is doing crazy shit, of all people there you probably have the most power to speak some sense into the guy. Don't know if that's what happened obviously, but saw similar shit outside my window recently, two guys going after eachother, girl tries one time to stop it and then just walks off, when it was clear neither guy wanted her to get hurt and were both responding to her, it's like she just couldn't be bothered and let them fight.

Obviously Perry is an idiot and needs to take responsibility for his actions, but what kind of a relationship do you have where you just leave at a time like that

The focus in this thread is that Mike allegedly hit his girlfriend, and your response is that the girlfriend is wrong for leaving the scene? I hope I’m interpreting this in the wrong way.

makes his girl head coach and sparring partner and now he's fighting tax free, Mike is living his best life

Listen I thought so too at first.. but after watching a few times it's clear that the girl Perry is screaming at is NOT his girlfriend. It must be the hostess of the restaurant or something.

If you watch the video from the start you can see his actual girlfriend aka god tier cornerman quietly walking out I guess she just keeps leaving and doesnt interfere or argue with her simp daddy.

Bonus points to any sherdogger that can understand what the hostess is saying to mike prior to the fight. "You were hitting my ?????? Bro" "you were hitting my fucking ???????". I have no idea.

Mike Perry is a powder keg, booze seems to be his ignition switch and girls are an accelerant.
<{you!}>
Been there done that with my old lady, something has to change otherwise it’ll be a situation waiting to explode on rinse and repeat until he crosses the line.
<{jackyeah}>

Yea, but what would be the "Fabric Softener"?
:confused:

One report I read states three people hit by Perry, a woman then a man then the old guy ... video only shows the last obviously. Not a good look any way, but if it's the girlfriend who until 10 minutes before he was ranting on social media and interviews about being soulmates and each-other's angels, well it's frankly both pathetic and yet perhaps to be expected given the utterly unbalanced behaviors, feelings, contexts ... person.

Obviously speculation at this point, but the way the journos tell it looks like he hit first a girl of his group (possibly the girlfriend), then a guy who tried to restrain him (possibly staff), then the old guy who thought he'd regulate him (as per the video).

If confirmed UFC should cut him, but let's not all crucify him until the media/authorities spell out clearly what actually happened.

Hopefully we will find out more.

I was under the impression police can arrest you for hitting a woman even if the woman does not want to press charges, or is that more for domestic assault? Though that was somewhere anyways, may be a Canadian law here not sure myself.

Back