NYC: City Workers Install ‘Black Lives Matter’ Mural in New York

Mental healthcare for kids with PTSD, a return of manufacturing, quality schools, neighborhood enrichment programs, affordable housing and living wages.

I wonder if there's a group advocating for these things..

That ptsd is a big one that i dont think gets talked about enough and is probably one of the major reasons some neihborhoods are so violent .I suspect everyone who lives in the hood has it to some degree. Iiving in the slums changes you and from my experience not for the better. Im always armed , paranoid when im not home im being robbed and i do not see teenagers as children for a few quick examples.

re-appropriating funds from some place...awash with money...and pumping it into the black and hispanic communities?

I don't know...

I would be perfectly okay with dissolving the assets of the "Epi-Pen" company or other mammoth pharmaceutical company that has profited off of getting americans addicted.

then again, this would be grossly unconstitutional.
but this is the small inner Marxist in me that would participate in such a action. @AgonyandIrony

That doesnt make you a marxist to recognize good policy and solutions

One good thing about BLM is they surely make the covert white racists become overt.

I dont disagree

How do we go avout doin this?
The first step is getting people to acknowledge that #1, 3, and 4 are extremely important and not fixate on #2 (which is important but not true in the way that many people think that it is true).

And nothing of substance was gained.

When optics are put on a pedestal.

The first step is getting people to acknowledge that #1, 3, and 4 are extremely important and not fixate on #2 (which is important but not true in the way that many people think that it is true).

Right.

You fix 1 3 and 4 and 2 will probably fix itself

there is direct correlation between fatherless homes and juvenile delinquency. It is very important and should be accentuated.

It's happening.
A U.S. city painting the brand name in the streets, of an organization with ties to at least one 19th May Communist Order terrorist, responsible for the Capitol bombing in 1983, and of which the co-founder says they are trained Marxists.
Surely, there must be some federal law being broken here?

There have been Confederate statues all over the country since the civil war but you're worried about a mural supporting a movement against police brutality?

great question.

1) more money pumped into poorer communities
2) more fathers taking resopnsible for their children and restoring of the nuclear family
3) ending war on drugs
4) prosecutor discretion when sentencing defendants for certain crimes

Lol at this guy with a straight face putting 2 and 3 On this list. You realize doing # 3 would really really help with # 2 right?

Nice liberal stance on this issue though. Well done

there is direct correlation between fatherless homes and juvenile delinquency. It is very important and should be accentuated.
Sure, but it's also not prevalent in the way that people think that it's prevalent. I posted a bunch of links explaining this in another thread so I don't feel like doing it again. But in short, the way fatherless homes are measured statistically is not the same way that fatherless homes actually occur.

So, for example, a house where a man and a woman who are unmarried live together raising a child is statistically "fatherless". But in reality, there is a father in the home raising the child. Or a home where a woman and her brother share a roof and the child's uncle acts as the father figure - statistically fatherless, even though there is a man in house taking on the responsibilities of the father.

There's a bunch of other elements in play but, as I said earlier in this post, the reality on the ground vs. the statistics are not really measuring the same thing.

Back