UFC on ESPN+ 30: Kattar v Ige

Taking al hassan ko, Stamann dec, elliot dec, and Jared Gordon ml 4 fight parley at this +2000 will do them separately also stamann has crazy value at +188 coming off 2 wins against Rivera coming off 2 loses dosent make sense to me and being at featherweight that only favours stamann more

Anyone degen betting on the submission underground event today? I'm tempted but no basically nothing about most of the people in it

I have mad respect for katter but almost 3 to 1 on Ige seems crazy. He stood with Barboza, arguably lost, but still stood with Barboza. Might be worth a sprinkle?

Agreed, surprised at the current odds. Will have to make it a parlay if the odds don't move much.

Right now thinking parlay of Kattar, Elliot, Abdul Razak. Considering adding Stamann to it

What is this Stamann circlejerk about?

Wins over Munhoz, Almeida (when he was hot prospect), Faber and Dodson are better than anything Stamann has ever done. What is Stamann's best win? Alejandro Perez? And let's be honest Caraway deserved that decision against him.

yeah I know Rivera is 1-3 in his last 4 but Stamann would lose to Marlon and Yan as well and Sterling already dominated him.

This fight is at 145 and Rivera has very good TDD and he imo he is better striker on paper than Stamann.

What can I say, keep betting Stamann down because I want Rivera at dog odds.

What is this Stamann circlejerk about?

Wins over Munhoz, Almeida (when he was hot prospect), Faber and Dodson are better than anything Stamann has ever done. What is Stamann's best win? Alejandro Perez? And let's be honest Caraway deserved that decision against him.

yeah I know Rivera is 1-3 in his last 4 but Stamann would lose to Marlon and Yan as well and Sterling already dominated him.

This fight is at 145 and Rivera has very good TDD and he imo he is better striker on paper than Stamann.

What can I say, keep betting Stamann down because I want Rivera at dog odds.

Fight has split dec written all over it. I'd be shocked of it ends itd. And it should be close. I'm not uber confident in Stamman or anything but when I saw his Dec line at +215 no way was I not jumping at it.

I have mad respect for katter but almost 3 to 1 on Ige seems crazy. He stood with Barboza, arguably lost, but still stood with Barboza. Might be worth a sprinkle?

I was actually quite impressed with him that fight regardless of who should have won. Ige decision at +550 also has value to me.

also, the safest bet is Belbita/Jojua going over 2.5 rounds. There's really no way this is gonna end ITD.

Tim Elliott vs Benoit is another interesting one.
Elliott has not being himself and already had lost like two fight matches this year. I was thinking going over with Benoit. Benoit does have a two inch reach advantage.

Thoughts on this fight anyone?

Feeling a bet on Mounir Lazzez. Worth a shot at +275.

John Philips at +260; think I'll be taking that. Might add to a parlay with those odds

Facing Khamzat Chimaev who is making his UFC debut on a few days notice. Khamzats a young prospect but looked a little careless in his striking on the couple highlights I saw. Phillips likes to brawl and is far more experienced.

also, the safest bet is Belbita/Jojua going over 2.5 rounds. There's really no way this is gonna end ITD.
How can you be so confident in that one? They both are low level and have way more finishes (wins and losses) than decisions. I think they're both tough but I wouldn't be surprised to see someone get an armbar.

Taking al hassan ko, Stamann dec, elliot dec, and Jared Gordon ml 4 fight parley at this +2000 will do them separately also stamann has crazy value at +188 coming off 2 wins against Rivera coming off 2 loses dosent make sense to me and being at featherweight that only favours stamann more

Watching al hassan film for the first time today, very very exciting prospect. Just hope he can solidify his cardio but the Ko line tempting as long as the other guy can't weather the storm

Kattar defensively smooth and savy but at his current odds and considering ige's durability and aggresiveness, I'm not sure.

Man I worry about Kattars legs... but he is one of my fav fighters.

@Sadistics you're pretty high on Gordon eh? I'm thinking of taking him with Kattar + Rivera in a parlay.

Wouldn't say I'm high on him, but I do love to bet his style vs gassers. Without chin concerns it would be a bigger bet for me.

John Philips at +260; think I'll be taking that. Might add to a parlay with those odds

Facing Khamzat Chimaev who is making his UFC debut on a few days notice. Khamzats a young prospect but looked a little careless in his striking on the couple highlights I saw. Phillips likes to brawl and is far more experienced.

I would never try to talk someone out of playing a big dog with a puncher’s chance, but in all 4 of the fights of Chimaev’s that I watched he immediately closed the distance and had every opponent on their back within the first 30 seconds. Philips will have a shot if it stays standing for a bit, but I think he’ll probably be forced to play defence on the mat early on. It could get interesting if it gets out of the first round, but this fight is a pass for me at these odds.

Back