Caspian Turks Attack Armenia

Looking at comments all armenians disagree and all russians agree lol
This reflects tectonic shift in the Russian mindset that is becoming apparent now. Whether we like it or not the Soviet Union is finally dead. Any credits Russia gave out to any "friends" are coming due. Everything becomes pragmatic and cynical.

This reflects tectonic shift in the Russian mindset that is becoming apparent now. Whether we like it or not the Soviet Union is finally dead. Any credits Russia gave out to any "friends" are coming due. Everything becomes pragmatic and cynical.

think it was just more about the fact that she went on tirade how russia is great and armenia is not so great so armenians took offence

but yeah soviet union been dead for a while,everyone wants to be independent

Last edited:
TS is just trying to come up with some slur names for Azerbaijani people, and thinks this is funny.

It’s not a slur, you’re just misinformed. If I wanted it to be a slur it would be something completely different. These people were known as Tartars before 1917, the terms Azeri is brand new. These are Caspian Turks, nothing more nothing less. Simonyan is just a Russian shill, no real Armenian takes her seriously.

Last edited:
My wife is Armenian and she was telling me about this yesterday. Everyone in the Armenian community is worried.

The Turks have a history of being proper pricks and leverage the hell of their geopolitical standing.

*Edit never mind it's Azerbajian.

Ask your wife, it’s Turks.

Ask your wife, it’s Turks.
could be. I'll have to look into it

I remember being at the 100th anniversary of the genocide protest in Ottawa and the Turks were nearby taunting us, singing and dancing. They had quite the audacity.

Gallipoli?

Yep. But they were first defending a very narrow seaway with a mass of coastal artillery, and then they were entrenched against a lame amphib invasion... on HOME turf. All somewhat in their favor.

Last edited:
It’s not a slur, you’re just misinformed. If I wanted it to be a slur it would be something completely different. These people were known as Tartars before 1917, the terms Azeri is brand new. These are Caspian Turks, nothing more nothing less. Simonyan is just a Russian shill, no real Armenian takes her seriously.

Yeah that chick was painting russia a bit too positively in her message

Then again you kinda have to if you are a journalist at RT lol

Back