UFC on ESPN 14: Whittaker vs. Till

Front facing - https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/gallery/photos-ufc-on-espn-14-official-weigh-ins-and-faceoffs

robert-whittaker-darren-till-ufc-on-espn-14-official-weigh-ins.jpg

mauricio-rua-antonio-rogerio-nogueira-ufc-on-espn-14-official-weigh-ins.jpg

fabricio-werdum-alexander-gustafsson-ufc-on-espn-14-official-weigh-ins.jpg

carla-esparza-marina-rodriguez-ufc-on-espn-14-official-weigh-ins.jpg

paul-craig-gadzhimurad-antigulov-ufc-on-espn-14-official-weigh-ins.jpg

alex-oliveira-peter-sobotta-ufc-on-espn-14-official-weigh-ins.jpg

khamzat-chimaev-rhys-mckee-ufc-on-espn-14-official-weigh-ins.jpg

francisco-trinaldo-jay-herbert-ufc-on-espn-14-official-weigh-ins.jpg

nicolas-dalby-jesse-ronson-ufc-on-espn-14-official-weigh-ins.jpg

tom-aspinall-jake-collier-ufc-on-espn-14-official-weigh-ins.jpg

movsar-evloev-mike-grundy-ufc-on-espn-14-official-weigh-ins.jpg

tanner-boser-raphael-pessoa-ufc-on-espn-14-official-weigh-ins.jpg

bethe-correia-pannie-kianzad-ufc-on-espn-14-official-weigh-ins.jpg

ramazan-emeev-niklas-stolze-ufc-on-espn-14-official-weigh-ins.jpg

nathaniel-wood-john-castaneda-ufc-on-espn-14-official-weigh-ins.jpg

He didnt change much but its not like he was lean at 205. This added weight can't be good imo.
Gus says he normally cuts around 30lbs to make 205 so this might be his regular training weight. Probably won't do much for his speed but it could help his cardio. Not sure if I'll play Gus but I think Werdum is sub or bust.

Fabricio looked very decent on the scales today...
Yeah for his standards and compared to 3 months ago he looked a lot better. Weighed in basically the same too. Gus looked bad IMO. Basically the same exact build without cutting and a bit of a belly. No added muscle or anything...worth a stab on Werdum IMO

Last fight was almost three years ago as well...Near lock for Aspinall

I wish I knew more about him to be more confident. -225, which if truly a near lock, is a blessing

Put 1U on him by finish at -110, soley off weigh in appearances and Collier layoff. I don't think I've ever seen either fighter fight

Not a great card for betting on my behalf. I don’t have any strong leans. I think the weeks after this, I have 2-3 solid plays that I plan on going heavy on which includes Gutierrez and giga

Damn trinaldo miss weight? That hasn't been a good thing lately not sure what to think of it and whether to reduce action or not.

Damn trinaldo miss weight? That hasn't been a good thing lately not sure what to think of it and whether to reduce action or not.
Down to -122. Very surprising. Wondering if there’s some information we don’t have because that line makes very little sense to me

The fact that Collier is a fat fuck should lean towards him surviving at least a round v Aspinall, no? Feels like fat dudes can take a ton more punishment, and Aspinall isn't a BJJ guy so a finish would come by stroking

Back