Media Michael jai white need a ego check

Vlad tv, where a white wigga interviews people who rap about killing other black males,selling dope, fornicating, pushing keys, not carinng about law and order

I dont care about the guy behind the camera. Who or what he is about.

I care about what the person being interviewed is saying.

why should he be humble

he is infinitely better than Perry will ever be as a striker.

There is so much of a gap between the two that it's comical.

Perry would get absolutely smashed, embarrassed and easily.

Perry's jits is actually very good though. That's his best shot.

He started out with the fake humility jon jones style. But his poker face only lasted that long..

<Huh2>

I can't believe all the bullshit people still believe in even with the advent of MMA ...

I blame Bruce Lee :mad:

God what I would give for Mighty Mouse or Cejudo to beat that guy up if he were somehow still alive and young today.

Plus that would also have the added benefit of propelling DJ to absolute stardome <Eek2.0>

Real Fighting Bless
Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

You really believe this? Or just waiting to get some reaction from your post?
Yes, I do .

Perry is nothing as a striker.

I'm 240 pounds, but take 60 pounds off me and id smoke him. Easily.

he just isn't that good. At all.

MJW is a fucking beast as a striker and has sparred with countless elite MMA fighters, martial artists and boxers. He knows very well what these guys are capable of in a real fight.

If you're talking about pure striking, it's just an embarrassing mismatch and comical to even suggest someone like Perry would beat him.

if he used his grappling, then it becomes interesting. MJW is a black belt in Japanese jiu jitsu or whatever but it's likely that's his weak point. Perry is actually super strong and his jits is highly underrated. That's where he could make it a fight, potentially.

outside of that though, Perry would get embarrassed and easily.

I can't believe all the bullshit people still believe in even with the advent of MMA ...

I blame Bruce Lee :mad:

God what I would give for Mighty Mouse or Cejudo to beat that guy up if he were somehow still alive and young today.

Plus that would also have the added benefit of propelling DJ to absolute stardome <Eek2.0>

Real Fighting Bless
Khabib Bless

View attachment 788127
Bruce Lee believed in cross training arts long before mma was ever around.

He respected elite boxers, even trained and garnered respect from them. Trained with Gene lebell, trained in wrestling and other martial arts.

He was a pioneer in his martial arts philosophies and ahead of his time in many ways.

anyone who doesn't respect that is just clueless, probably not even a martial artist themselves and needs to shut the fuck up.

would Lee be able to come in and compete with elite fighters today? Probably not, although he was deadly. There are more than a few traditional martial artists nowhere near his level who have had success in their transition.

If he came up in this era, who knows what he could have accomplished. he was a master and would have had likely the most interesting and thoughtful mind in mma history. Those types always make fascinating, creative and cerebral fighters.

Though I think Lee's role was as a teacher and philosopher above all else. would've made a phenomenal trainer

Back