Neighbor tried to kiss my wife...

Is he married? Invite them both over to dinner while everyone is chatting it up casually walk over and put your dick on Pauls wifes shoulder. Lock eyes with him and exclaim
"YOUR MOVE PAUL"
Then in the middle of all this confusion, fuck whatever the main course is on the table.
Provide everyone with after dinner mints and blame alcohol then send your wife to AA.
{<jordan}

I read quite a few of your posts in the thread and IMO....none of them change anything and most responses were entirely inconsiderate to the ramifications of the conflict.....

TS just rocked the boat hard on his cozy little life over what? from the sound of it Paul didnt even get lips on her....Paul is old so all jokes aside ...it doesnt sound like there is any risk of his wife doing anything with Paul....

your aforementioned situation with your friend is a lot different....and yeah that guy sounds like a douche*

The point is if you give a guy who is forward with your wife (or husband for the ladies) the benefit of the doubt and don’t set them straight, they in all likelihood will not respect you and your relationship and will try it again, if not now, then later. Same goes for any woman with a husband and a woman trying to make moves on him. Same deal.

Damn. Trying to figure out what I would do if my neighbour tried to kiss my wife... we're friendly and our daughters play almost every day - there is even a gate between our two gardens.

I like the dude, but I'd want to fold him in half. But like you say yourself, that's a good way to land yourself in trouble.. Probably I'd end up having a very serious talk with him about staying the hell away.

From then on, it would be super awkward with them just feet away next door, at least for a while.

So happy my wife doesn't drink, lol.

So quick background...my wife runs her own business and doesn't work on Wednesdays. So she drinks and has fun on Tuesdays. I work a normal 9-5, I wasn't there.

We're friends with the neighbors across the street. They're a bit older than us, but the father, Paul, has always been cool, I'm friends with him in a neighborly way.

My daughter plays with their kids almost every day. This is important.

So, my wife had fun and got drunk and whatever a couple days ago, and Paul was apparently around. I didn't care, I know my wife drinks on Tuesdays, and I go to bed like normal.

A couple hours later, I get woken up by my wife, telling me Paul tried to kiss her.

I say what I always do when she's drunk and I'm trying to sleep, leave me the fuck alone, go away, whatever.

But now it's a thing. Paul tried to kiss my wife.

What do I do? We're neighbor's, our kids are friends, he's older than me...

...but I can't just let this go, can I?

I legit don't know what to do...what would you do?

The first thing you need to learn to is woman translation. Your drunk wife telling you Paul tried to kiss her actually means she blew him.

Fill the room with uppercuts, take your ipad and move to the Bachelor Arms.

In all seriousness- It's not really that hard. Just don't let the wife hang out with Paul anymore without you around. Your wife should be doing that on her own accord anyway at this point.

Last edited:
More relevant would be who started the 'I am smashing my neighbors lush wife and he is fucking clueless' thread.

" So My nephew has been calling the neighbor Dad" thread is next

Awful few minutes of tv there, never an excuse for this - but women need to help out to avoid this ugliness.

The way she was 6 inches from a guy's face who is pissed drunk, running her fucking mouth to such a degree, that Ghandi would have taken a swing at her...

Jesus Christ... it's a dangerous position for a woman to put herself in.

Awful few minutes of tv there, never an excuse for this - but women need to help out to avoid this ugliness.

The way she was 6 inches from a guy's face who is pissed drunk, running her fucking mouth to such a degree, that Ghandi would have taken a swing at her...

Jesus Christ... it's a dangerous position for a woman to put herself in.

Yeah. That was an awful display. But this should be mandatory viewing for young ladies.

Swarm that dude like Paulo Costa erases folks. This is his fault. You don’t mess with another mans woman. Let me repeat this... you don’t mess with another mans woman. This is not okay and incredibly disrespectful. If you don’t want a beating, don’t do that.

Back