Neighbor tried to kiss my wife...

So quick background...my wife runs her own business and doesn't work on Wednesdays. So she drinks and has fun on Tuesdays. I work a normal 9-5, I wasn't there.

We're friends with the neighbors across the street. They're a bit older than us, but the father, Paul, has always been cool, I'm friends with him in a neighborly way.

My daughter plays with their kids almost every day. This is important.

So, my wife had fun and got drunk and whatever a couple days ago, and Paul was apparently around. I didn't care, I know my wife drinks on Tuesdays, and I go to bed like normal.

A couple hours later, I get woken up by my wife, telling me Paul tried to kiss her.

I say what I always do when she's drunk and I'm trying to sleep, leave me the fuck alone, go away, whatever.

But now it's a thing. Paul tried to kiss my wife.

What do I do? We're neighbor's, our kids are friends, he's older than me...

...but I can't just let this go, can I?

I legit dont know what to do...what would you do?
You obviously have zero control over your spouse. We can ALL avoid situations like this by eliminating specific bad habits from our lives.

Damn....I knew a bunch of you idiots were insecure but holy shit.

My wife is hot, and a guy shot his shot. And half of you idiots immediately turned around onto me

You fucking pussies...

The question is how should I approach the dude. I dont want to get a felony. But I still want to beat his ass
Maybe if you weren't such a beta cuck you would have knocked on his door and confronted him about it before making a thread on Sherdog.

His kids being around is a bullshit excuse. Tell him you need to speak to him privately.

Have a conversation with him first, try to get to the bottom of it. The way he reacts and how he responds to you will determine whether it's worth it or not to get physical.

Is it really that hard or you need Sherdog to guide you every step of the way?

So quick background...my wife runs her own business and doesn't work on Wednesdays. So she drinks and has fun on Tuesdays. I work a normal 9-5, I wasn't there.

We're friends with the neighbors across the street. They're a bit older than us, but the father, Paul, has always been cool, I'm friends with him in a neighborly way.

So, my wife had fun and got drunk and whatever a couple days ago, and Paul was apparently around. I didn't care, I know my wife drinks on Tuesdays, and I go to bed like normal.

A couple hours later, I get woken up by my wife, telling me Paul tried to kiss her.

I say what I always do when she's drunk and I'm trying to sleep, leave me the fuck alone, go away, whatever.

Your not gonna like this but I get the vibe she was teasing/flirting with this Paul Guy. He just went for a kiss out of nowhere? Not buying that. Women love to get flirty when drunk.

What likely happened is they both where drunk and getting to playful then he went for a kiss. Shes at fault here too for letting it get to that point/putting herself in that situation.

This is legit why I dont like women that drink alot. Cant trust there wild asses....

Update: Went over to Paul's after work today, told him we need to talk. Walked down the street to be away from the other neighbors we know. Didn't want to make a scene in front of other people I know, or get the cops called by someone.

I told him what my wife told me. I told him he needs to apologize to both me and my wife, and he needs to stay the fuck away from us. He apologized profusely, and claims he was blacked out and doesn't remember the end of the night.

Had him apologize to my wife when we walked back. Got it over quick, told him to leave and not come back. He quickly left.

A lot posters have been blaming my wife for this. She wasn't drinking alone with him, there were 2 other friends there. He apparently tried to kiss her when one of them was leaving and the other was seeing them out.

This isn't the first time someone has tried to make a move on my wife, and it won't be the last. She's a good looking woman, so it's something we have to deal with.

This was just a shitty situation since it's someone I know and our kids are always together. But this is behind us now, and he won't be around any more.
It's not normal for other men to hit on your wife if they know she is engaged.

Either she is the flirtatious type around other men or the guys that try to hit on her have 0 respect for you.

Awful few minutes of tv there, never an excuse for this - but women need to help out to avoid this ugliness.

The way she was 6 inches from a guy's face who is pissed drunk, running her fucking mouth to such a degree, that Ghandi would have taken a swing at her...

Jesus Christ... it's a dangerous position for a woman to put herself in.
TBF the guys should have been up in his crap when he started necking their shots, it shouldn't have been down to Sookie. Can't believe I'm arguing the toss about JS but it was fun for a while.

This is a test from your wife, man up and kick the shit out of Paul or she'll leave you for him!

Beat him to near death. You don't have to kill him but get close enough.

I've put someone into a coma for trying to steal my phone a few years back. If I was actually married and someone tried to get with my wife knowing she was married to me, there is a very good chance it would result in a death sentence.

You have to do something though, otherwise you'll look like a coward to both your wife and your sack of shit neighbor. The longer you wait, the worse it will make you look

TBF the guys should have been up in his crap when he started necking their shots, it shouldn't have been down to Sookie. Can't believe I'm arguing the toss about JS but it was fun for a while.

Oh I'm a big fan of the show. The 2 strongest elements that attracted me were the Ron/Sam relationship (shitshow) and the groups chemistry with Angela. So the 2nd season in Miami was the goat for me. Drama galore.

I've enjoyed the V2 Vacation series - but for some reason, MTV isn't releasing them on dvd. Not up here anyways.

So.. you went all drama queen while Paul was like "yeah, whatever dude"

BTW.. I still think your wife is either cheating of you or will be soon. You just don't get drunk and get hit by guys in bars during the week. Sorry broh.. enjoy your iPad

Your wife kissed him and is trying to pin all the blame on Paul.

I'm sorry this happened but it did. Do not listen to people telling you to fight this guy as if he is only to blame. Deal with your wife first (Divorce) and plan an attack on him later, revenge has no time limit. You are also to blame for allowing this, why is your wife drinking with other men when you are not there?

tenor.gif

TS has turned himself into a Sherdog meme.

I’m not a violent guy but I definitely would have been over there immediately asking why he would do that and tell him he’s a shitty dude not only for trying to do that to his neighbor’s wife but also selfishly jeopardizing the relationship between our kids. Then I would tell him that if he ever tried to do that again it there’d be a real problem. Tbh though, unless your wife is afraid of him, she should have told the dude off and been real stern right away. He definitely doesn’t respect you so you need to make him respect you and your wife needs to play a part in that.

Back