Megan can and may beat Nunez

She has about as much of a chance as Amanda Spencer did

actually, scrap that

at least had a plausible path to victory if she could somehow take Amanda down where she’s looked vulnerable in the past

she has a punchers chance

I expect Amanda to open up around -1200
I disagree

Spencer had no path to victory, absolute 0, at least Megan hits kind of hard lol

I disagree

Spencer had no path to victory, absolute 0, at least Megan hits kind of hard lol

Yea, ya you’r right but hind sights 20/20 lol

I think the odds will have Megan as a much bigger underdog because Nunes just can take her down and Maul her the same way holm and spencer did - formula is there

ananda had been taken down and grinded out before And gdr even had spurts of success in the grappling

Last edited:
Amanda is great at MMA cause she can fight where her Opponents are the weakest. I dont even think she needs wrestling to beat her the only thing Megan has going for her is a big body. Shes giant Silva of WMMA.

The only fighter that can make Nunes panic wrestle is GDR. She would destroy Anderson even if they didn't let her go to the ground

If holly can out wrestle Megan while nunes was able to dominate gdr for 5 rounds through primarily wrestling Megan has about as much chance as that soccer mom that tried out Mma and got knocked out

When TS said Nunes was overrated around here he must have gotten her mixed up with Val

LOL

Holly Holm (!) of all people DESTROYED Megan on the ground.

That's all you need to know.

Megan's really one dimensional, but she hits really hard. I think Megan has a fairly decent chance at beating Nunez.

Nunez is good, but I think she's bit over-rated around here. Yeah Megan Anderson isn't all that great, but match ups make fights, I think Megan can beat anyone at her weight class.

If Megan doesn't get taken down and subbed by Nunez, I think Megan has a real shot at dethroning Nunez. And can you imagine, someone like Megan being the champion in the UFC at the highest level? haha

Except for the time that Megan got very easily beaten by Felicia Spencer.

She has about as much of a chance as Amanda Spencer did

actually, scrap that

at least had a plausible path to victory if she could somehow take Amanda down where she’s looked vulnerable in the past

she has a punchers chance

I expect Amanda to open up around -1200
Assume you mean Felicia Spencer mate, and no even a puncher's chance is generous Megan litterally doesn't have a ground game, she got ragdolled by Holm and tapped by Spencer in like 2 minutes, Nunes should get it done even faster. 'Bout the only way Megan wins is via a freak injury.

Nunes really looked bad in her last showing and I think she’s not 100% in it at this point in her career but I’m just not sure if Megan has the potential. Will watch though.

Assume you mean Felicia Spencer mate, and no even a puncher's chance is generous Megan litterally doesn't have a ground game, she got ragdolled by Holm and tapped by Spencer in like 2 minutes, Nunes should get it done even faster. 'Bout the only way Megan wins is via a freak injury.

Completely agreed - anything under -1000 and I’m dropping some serious $$$$

Nunes really looked bad in her last showing and I think she’s not 100% in it at this point in her career but I’m just not sure if Megan has the potential. Will watch though.

I think she's just a bit unmotivated at the minute. None of this opposition can hold a candle to her.

Nunes could have an arm amputated before the fight and still win. She's by far the best woman to ever do it. Megan is only top 5 because there's 4 fighters in the division.

Back