• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Megan can and may beat Nunez

Megan has giant legs and that's about it. She literally does nothing well.

Just not as good as Nunes. Also a really sour loser.
No, she's definitely better skillwise than Nunes. If Valentina was Nunes's size she would have beaten her, but Val is too small for most of those girls and yet she still wins against everyone not named Amanda Nunes.

Val is the best skillwise, Amanda has the best resume. That's pretty crystal clear in my eyes.

Amanda will run thru her. Megan is a dime piece i wish i were more like an average sherdogger at 6'5 275lbs ripped is the type of guy that an amazonian queen like megan needs.

Anderson doesn't have a chance. She can and probably will take Anderson down and maul her but even in pure striking she would fucking melt Anderson.

Megan is going to get smoked and is no where near championship level right now. IF somehow she wins she will lose it to the next challenger that is not Nunes but Nunes will have a rematch clause.

Megan's really one dimensional, but she hits really hard. I think Megan has a fairly decent chance at beating Nunez.

Nunez is good, but I think she's bit over-rated around here. Yeah Megan Anderson isn't all that great, but match ups make fights, I think Megan can beat anyone at her weight class.

If Megan doesn't get taken down and subbed by Nunez, I think Megan has a real shot at dethroning Nunez. And can you imagine, someone like Megan being the champion in the UFC at the highest level? haha

Come on dude. As someone said Megan is a poor man's GDR. Hell GDR may even have more heart than she does.

Nunes is going to make her crumble

I really hope you don't believe that. I saw her last match in Invicta and it was just terrible. Plus she hasn't been great in the UFC

Megan's really one dimensional, but she hits really hard. I think Megan has a fairly decent chance at beating Nunez.

Nunez is good, but I think she's bit over-rated around here. Yeah Megan Anderson isn't all that great, but match ups make fights, I think Megan can beat anyone at her weight class.

If Megan doesn't get taken down and subbed by Nunez, I think Megan has a real shot at dethroning Nunez. And can you imagine, someone like Megan being the champion in the UFC at the highest level? haha

People are mocking you for this opinion TS, but you are 100% correct. Can Nunes outstrike her? Absolutely. Will Nunes outstrike her? Who knows, but Megan turned Holly into a panic wrestler in less than 1 round. If Nunes is smart she takes this fight to the ground immediately, but pride is a dangerous thing.

I hope so, I assume she's a bit longer, can't really see it happening though. If Nunes was smart she'd take it to the ground, Megan really struggles there.

Megan is a poor mans GDR, easy win for Nunes provided mothertime doesn't show up.

If Megan doesn't get taken down and subbed by Nunez

Megan got absolutely ragdolled by Holly lol. You have to be literally retarded to think that Nunes can't just do her even easier if she feels like it.

Also, Megan is unathletic as fuck. She moves like sshe's underwater.

This one's a complete mis-match.

I hope Megan does pull it off. People would like her as the champ imo.

No way, she's too slow

Back