• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Megan can and may beat Nunez

someone like Megan being the champion in the UFC at the highest level? haha

So you concocted a hair brained theory to passive aggressively create a WMMA is shit thread?

yea right. This is basically a showcase bout for Nunes.

I sometimes think the UFC makes these threads to attempt to get people excited for a Nunes fight

Megan's really one dimensional, but she hits really hard. I think Megan has a fairly decent chance at beating Nunez.

Nunez is good, but I think she's bit over-rated around here. Yeah Megan Anderson isn't all that great, but match ups make fights, I think Megan can beat anyone at her weight class.

If Megan doesn't get taken down and subbed by Nunez, I think Megan has a real shot at dethroning Nunez. And can you imagine, someone like Megan being the champion in the UFC at the highest level? haha

The If statement in that final paragraph though is the key. Unless Nunes fights completely foolishly (which we've never known her to do) or unless she gets tagged recklessly coming in in the opening salvos of the fight, that If statement is really the crux of the entire fight. If Megan doesn't get taken down and subbed by Nunes is a very big IF.

Misread Thread Title

Saw... Megan’s a Can... something something

Megan's really one dimensional, but she hits really hard. I think Megan has a fairly decent chance at beating Nunez.

Nunez is good, but I think she's bit over-rated around here. Yeah Megan Anderson isn't all that great, but match ups make fights, I think Megan can beat anyone at her weight class.

If Megan doesn't get taken down and subbed by Nunez, I think Megan has a real shot at dethroning Nunez. And can you imagine, someone like Megan being the champion in the UFC at the highest level? haha

how can the goat be overrated?

DampCleverAmericankestrel-small.gif

stop it
cut the jokes
where do you cop from?

Megan Anderson - she is hardly a fighter. Too soft, too insecure and Nunes will shatter her.

Shit fight.

Not even worthy for prelim main.

I am a very big fan of Megan, however I don’t think she has a shot in hell. She seems to underperform in big moments, and I don’t see this at all being anything different, even if not in front of a crowd.

Megan can eat my a***hole but she cant beat Nunes im sorry.

I'll give you only one thing about your post TS; she hits pretty hard. She had Holm panic wrestling. If Amanda wants to stand and bang, she's got a slight chance at an upset. If Nunes decides to use her grappling, it'll be over fast.

Back