Jessica Rose Clark turns down guys offer to buy her dinner and calls him broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you ran out of relevant responses, not that they were in the first place. I ain't mad. We just on a forum having a discussion. Your responses indicated that you were missing the point so I'm clarifying for you.
that's fair. i don't personally have a problem with her comment. she sounded pissed, and she had a right to be. will brooks should have kept his mouth shut.

well the 'no thanks' was ok

but the 'he looks poor' is totally unnecessary and shows prejudice. when you look at the guy's comment you can't say for sure he was trolling so that was undeserved.

i say burn her

well the 'no thanks' was ok

but the 'he looks poor' is totally unnecessary and shows prejudice. when you look at the guy's comment you can't say for sure he was trolling so that was undeserved.

i say burn her
He wasn't.
He trains with Niko price.
Click on the thread on twitter.

He wasn't.
He trains with Niko price.
Click on the thread on twitter.
yeah no the poor kid was not kidding at all lol it just always sounds desperate when you approach women that way, and absolutely nothing turns a woman off more than desperation.

Gee I must have missed that post, not sure anyone said that, even in jest.
literally every response has been that she should have taken him up on the date because she can't afford food. or just calling her ugly which is hilarious because the virgins on this forum were foaming at the mouth when they watched her last night.

edit: dude look at the very next post under mine lol

I understand some of the points in this thread about her not being a bitch, but if Will Brooks pissed her off, go after him with the verbal assault. Talk about him not being able to cut it in the UFC. Don’t take it out on a 19 year old who has the balls to ask her out. She should be flattered someone wants to take her ass out.

I understand some of the points in this thread about her not being a bitch, but if Will Brooks pissed her off, go after him with the verbal assault. Talk about him not being able to cut it in the UFC. Don’t take it out on a 19 year old who has the balls to ask her out. She should be flattered someone wants to take her ass out.

Should be flattered someone wants to take her ass out? Lol. You don't get propositioned much do you ?

Are you talking to me? I’m not that guy.

She didn’t have to go out with him. She could
Have ignored him.

Are you saying it’s right to humiliate him?
she almost definitely should have ignored him. she's also probably been getting shit on from every direction all day for her fighter pay comment

"No thanks "was her response to the guy

The rest of it was to a guy saying "you better get that free meal"

That was Bellator/PFL legend Will Brooks.

Ahh sherdog 2020....

Ufc fighter turns down date offer, says tweeter looks broke.... People outraged at perceived humiliation ...

How the hell did we get here sherdog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back