Jessica Rose Clark turns down guys offer to buy her dinner and calls him broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 things here.

1. She isn't nearly as broke as just having 17 bucks. She basically lied about that. You don't post a screenshot to make people think going to a buffet with a tip could put you into the red while turning down an offer for a free meal because the person offering isn't rich.

2. She is full of herself and thinks she is a 10. She thinks she is too good to go for a simple meal with a regular guy. There is nothing wrong with that if she is being honest, but combined with Point 1 is a huge red flag.

Also, some of y'all Sherdorks really need to chill. You can offer to help a girl without trying to bed her. If you are a stud, you don't have to spend 100% of your time on the hunt. You know that you can get a date when you want so it doesn't hurt to spend a little time and money to help someone. Shoot, I offered to take a girl training to be a dancer/actress on my next trip to London and introduce her to my friends in the entertainment industry. She wasn't my type, but I wanted to help her out like I had been helped out.

Who said that she should fuck the guy?

implication.jpg

Who said that she should fuck the guy?
well, i didn't see anyone say she should use the guy for a meal and never talk to him again. what would the other option be? keep dating the guy forever and never fuck him?

Odd. maybe I am handsome then lol.
Ha ha, well I guess you get propositioned as you put it, often. We can agree to disagree on this thread. We’re all entitled to her perspective. For the record, my wife approached me at our local grocery store, so put 1 on the board for me.

literally every response has been that she should have taken him up on the date because she can't afford food. or just calling her ugly which is hilarious because the virgins on this forum were foaming at the mouth when they watched her last night.

edit: dude look at the very next post under mine lol

You said everyone was saying she should fuck him for food, no one I saw said that.

get that reading comprehension out of here

Reactions: lsa
please explain to me why people who cant grow decent facial hair proudly display their faliure on their face with such pride?
as if naturally having more facial hair is a good thing. its course and a load if hassle unless you've got something you want to cover up

"No thanks "was her response to the guy

The rest of it was to a guy saying "you better get that free meal"
"He doesn’t look like he can afford to buy me a meal and I’m no ones Suga mama"

Meaning he's young . Sugar daddy being the elderly guy who pays for the chick . She isn't going to go out for someone for a free meal.

What a bitch hey... ( not at all . You guys are freaking weirdos)

Sugar Mamas don't pair with Sugar daddys... Sugar Babies are the ones getting free meals from rich older lovers and can be guys or girls. A Sugar Mama has a sugar baby that's a young sexy dude.

What she's really saying is that she would never pay for a date and wants to be coddled by her man...

You said everyone was saying she should fuck him for food, no one I saw said that.
what do two people do when they date each other dude? don't pretend he was offering to buy her dinner and never talk to her again lol

what do two people do when they date each other dude? don't pretend he was offering to buy her dinner and never talk to her again lol

You said everyone was saying she should fuck him for food, no one said that (unless I missed it).

You said everyone was saying she should fuck him for food, no one said that (unless I missed it).
well if you wanna get that technical, i said everyone was either calling her ugly or saying she should take him up on his offer because she can't afford it. i'll ask you the same question i asked the other dude. do you go on dates with women you don't wanna fuck?

well if you wanna get that technical, i said everyone was either calling her ugly or saying she should take him up on his offer because she can't afford it. i'll ask you the same question i asked the other dude. do you go on dates with women you don't wanna fuck?

I think most people said she was being mean by saying the guy couldn't even afford it, they probably have a point.

And yeah sure I would want to fuck a girl if I took her on a date, though I wouldn't expect that buying her a meal was a guaranteed ticket into her panties, would you?

I don't think that's the case at all. She's the one who said the guy looked poor and that it wasn't worth her time. When you start to attack people for no reason you deserve all the hate that comes your way.

I'm pretty sure she turned him down because he's a 19 year old hitting on her via Twitter.

Ts must be the dude that posted that to her.. otherwise why the fuck post this gossip queen shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back