Rumored UFC Interested In Booking TJ Dillashaw vs Sean O'Malley

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"
  • UFC rising bantamweight Sean O’Malley received a lot of criticism after his loss to Marlon Vera at UFC 252. Publically, he made excuses instead of respecting his opponent. Before the fight began, O’Malley was begging for highly ranked opponents.
  • Now, the word on the street is that the UFC would be interested in booking O’Malley for the return of TJ Dillashaw.
  • TJ is eligible to return on from USADA suspension on January 19th. And, with the organization hesitant to give him a title shot upon his return, the next big thing is immediate star power. Both would extremely benefit from a big win and are currently at the mercy of the UFC.
"

https://middleeasy.com/mma-rumors/10-11-2020-rumor-mill/

battle of the junkies

O'Malley probably wins if TJ is clean

Who knows what TJ looks like without his EPO + HGH + Dbol, dude's had gyno since college

Is that site even credible? Really doubt TJ doesn't face a top 5 guy in his return.

Maybe he wants a gimme/get well fight before fighting a contender again. Beating this kids ass would suffice.

TJ returns a shell of himself and O'Malley looks more impressive than 3xp3cted causing his stock to rise. I cant call a winner but I can call that. I lean towards TJ for obvious reasons

Omalley doesn’t even have the strength and conditioning to deal with EPO-less 125lb TJ (the version Cejudo literally pushed over)

Back