Unlicensed “Security Guard” Shoots and Kills a Man at protests In Denver

The mere fact that the cops released all this information shows that the shooter is talking to them.

Huge mistake on his part.

Oh really?
Did you sleep funny on your mattress?

Trayvon was on top of him beating the shit out of him. Slamming his head into the pavement. Completely different level of force.

I absolutely would shoot in that situation and the court agreed that in that situation, you are justified to protect your life with deadly force.

Trayvon was on top of him beating the shit out of him. Slamming his head into the pavement. Completely different level of force.

I absolutely would shoot in that situation and the court agreed that in that situation, you are justified to protect your life with deadly force.
It's amazing the conviction you have for this lol.
Let me guess, 40 something dude with a motorcycle?

Says the guy who went back into my post history. I think everyone knows who has more conviction here.
Feel free to go thru mine.
It took me like literally 10 seconds of quick scanning to be like "yeah no wonder this dude sounds like he is totally full of himself"

Child with skittles=justified
Man with mace who hit you-, not. Lol

VLG3sia.gif

Feel free to go thru mine.
It took me like literally 10 seconds of quick scanning to be like "yeah no wonder this dude sounds like he is totally full of himself"

Child with skittles=justified
Man with mace who hit you-, not. Lol

Well, so far, the courts and the law are on my side. We will see what happens to this guy.

And a guy that blinds you could then do whatever he wanted to you.
I don't see how it makes sense to judge the force of a punch to the force of mace when trying to determine whether or not your life is in danger. It's obvious that it's not mace in the eyes that would kill you, but being blinded and not able to defend yourself that would change the situation.

I would never go to shit like this, and if I ever did, I certainly wouldn't be squaring off with random idiots that are only there to agitate.

And a guy that blinds you could then do whatever he wanted to you.
I don't see how it makes sense to judge the force of a punch to the force of mace when trying to determine whether or not your life is in danger. It's obvious that it's not mace in the eyes that would kill you, but being blinded and not able to defend yourself that would change the situation.

I would never go to shit like this, and if I ever did, I certainly wouldn't be squaring off with random idiots that are only there to agitate.

I would never go either.

If the guy followed up the pepper spray with a physical attack, now we are at a whole new level of force and it definitely could change the situation, but the guy never waited to see how things were going to play out.

Your life has to be in imminent danger, not potentially in danger.

I would never go either.

If the guy followed up the pepper spray with a physical attack, now we are at a whole new level of force and it definitely could change the situation, but the guy never waited to see how things were going to play out.

lol what? he literally hit the dude and ripped his hat and glasses off and sprayed the mace before the first shot is fired

So Bracki's good guy with a security job never had a security licence? Hmm is the "securtiy guard" aka savage also retarded? @brackis1

lol what? he literally hit the dude and ripped his hat and glasses off and sprayed the mace before the first shot is fired

The context of the slap is not really known yet and pepper spray is non lethal.

Zimmerman waited until his head was being pounded repeatedly off the pavement.

It also depends on what the pepper spray guy was saying, which I don’t think we know yet.

If he was saying I am going to kill you etc.... then that changes everything.

We will see how it all plays out. As more information unfolds, court evidence etc (if he is charged) we will be able to make a better judgement.

At this time, I don’t see how the shooters life was in imminent danger.

The context of the slap is not really known yet and pepper spray is non lethal.

Zimmerman waited until his head was being pounded repeatedly off the pavement.

It also depends on what the pepper spray guy was saying, which I don’t think we know yet.

If he was saying I am going to kill you etc.... then that changes everything.

We will see how it all plays out. As more information unfolds, court evidence etc (if he is charged) we will be able to make a better judgement.

At this time, I don’t see how the shooters life was in imminent danger.
So the gunman should know what type of pepper spray it is before deciding to shoot? Maybe taste it? see how it feels? try it with a side of scrambled eggs? give it a minute to set in before rushing to judge the guy hiting and shooting at him? lol

Without further evidence he still gets in trouble imo, but you're a total hack making shit up as you type to fit your weird ass right winger delusions.

Last edited:
So the gunman should know what type of pepper spray it is before deciding to shoot? Maybe taste it? see how it feels? try it with a side of scrambled eggs? give it a minute to set in before rushing to judge the guy hiting and shooting at him? lol

Without further evidence he still gets in trouble imo, but you're a total hack making shit up as you type to fit your weird ass right winger delusions.

It is obvious you don’t understand the law.

If a reasonable person believes their life is in imminent danger,,,,,,,,

REASONABLE

How often is someone sprayed like that and it is some type of deadly substance??? Never

You can’t just make up what if scenarios, that won’t fly in a court of law.

I would never go either.

Waiting to see how things played out could be the difference between you living and dying though.
You are putting your life in the hands of the guy that just maced you and hoping that he isn't going to take it too far. The tatted up guy in biker wear with a BLM (fuck BLM or something?) T-shirt on, and thinks it's a good idea to go a protest with a cannister of bear mace..the guy that was just arguing with another guy and then just came over to argue with me and slap me?
Yeah, I don't trust that guy.

I've seen too many videos, and seen with my own eyes the lack of control that people have in physical altercations. If I got into a fist fight when i was in highschool, the loser took his beating and limped home. The winner didn't beat him unconscious or stomp on his head, or get 4 of his buddies to kick the shit out of him too. Waiting to see how it plays out can leave you with brain damage.

Waiting to see how things played out could be the difference between you living and dying though.
You are putting your life in the hands of the guy that just maced you and hoping that he isn't going to take it too far. The tatted up guy in biker wear with a BLM (fuck BLM or something?) T-shirt on, and thinks it's a good idea to go a protest with a cannister of bear mace..the guy that was just arguing with another guy and then just came over to argue with me and slap me?
Yeah, I don't trust that guy.

I've seen too many videos, and seen with my own eyes the lack of control that people have in physical altercations. If I got into a fist fight when i was in highschool, the loser took his beating and limped home. The winner didn't beat him unconscious or stomp on his head, or get 4 of his buddies to kick the shit out of him too. Waiting to see how it plays out can leave you with brain damage.

I get it, but civilians don’t get to play by those rules like law enforcement does.

That is the better to be tried by twelve than carried by six decision.

Personally I would not have fired yet.

Arguing, people flipping out, getting pepper sprayed etc... are all normal events at these protests. If you go to one, you have to expect that something like that is pretty likely.

Who said the security guard tried to confiscate the mace? That is just something some rightwingers in this thread started saying.
The mace guy is the one that approached the security guy. The mace guy had out his mace when he was arguing with the BLM guy, so he probably was threatening to mace security guy too.
I've seen no evidence of this attempted confisication, but it doesn't make any sense unless he was telling the guy to put it away.

Mace guy stepped back , still facing security guy in a ready stance with his hand on the mace after slapping the guy. He was not stepping back to escape the conflict. He could have, and should have--and the security guard could have and should have done the same. But mace guy definitely was still in that conflict, and was stupid enough to have a gun duel without a gun.
There's a real possibility the guard tried to do something to the mace guy. Why was he reaching for his waist and in such a position in such proximity? I don't have an answer, but it seems like he was reaching to take something

Honestly it really doesn't matter to me who is in the wrong. Two dudes at a rally being dumb. I just see the double standards people use when it's against the other group.
Perhaps. But when you have your own rally you should be free of harassment from the either side if you're peaceful. The left can't even do that.
And conservative counter protesters have routinely been sprayed.
I think it was wrong to fight and yell, I me a kinda. But it's also wrong to go after someone, get slapped for it and then immediately shoot them. Seems way to fast. Especially given that the shooter was in no other danger ie Lynch mob or what have you

Back