• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Media Khabib has a offer on the table to fight Floyd for $100 million

That match would look like a monkey fucking a football.

Neither Conor nor Khabib last a few rounds with Money in the ring without unseen stipulations

Floyd will carry Khabib to a decision loss rather than tko him like he did to Conor.

I'm pretty sure khabib doesn't need the money...

But hell I'd do it for a million

Khabib has to take Floyd down 3 times in the first round for fun.
Make him worry about the takedown. :)
In the second round fake a takedown with an overhand right.

He might as well right? Screw the warnings from the ref. it's about prestige :D.

Obviously I would watch and anyone who says otherwise, are either lying or really deeply don't give a shit about fighting.. even the UFC to be honest...but one thing I agree with most... I wouldn't CARE to watch. What that means is I would NOT go out of my way to see them fight. I would probably not pay either.

But, to say it wouldn't be big is just plain stupid. Everyone wants to see the man who man handled Conor fight him..just to see how much worst he'd do than Conor. My honest opinion is that Khabib would do worst. Get KO'd? I don't know, but ...I'd like to see Khabib KO'd in boxing lol

These money grabs are ridiculous imo. I’d take it if I was Khabib. I got conned once when I fell for the McGregor bullshit. Never again.

Khabib has far better cardio and chin than McTapper

He would lose but he would last the distance unlike the Irish cuck
{<jordan}

He doesn't last 2 rds and unlike McGregor he won't land a single punch

Why not make Floyd fight in MMA? Boxing guys think they're the best? Okay. Fight Khabib in MMA and let's see.
Wait what happened with lobov vs paulie again? Lolololol
We all know it won't happen though

Khabib kimura's Mayweather and gets dq'd and Conor music hits he comes out with the money in the bank briefcase,Khabib nods at him,Mayweather unable to defend himself gets KOed flush my Mcgregor. Oh my god, 50-1 flash up in the arena,Mayweather has been defeated. Khabib enters the ring they both shareba proper 12 together and embrace. Oh my god king Khabib has aligned himself with the devil

I know it's never going to happen, but imagine Khabib knocking Floyd out cold with that herky jerky head dip into left hook. 50-1 LOL
Yes because khabib has more power than maidana, Mosley, cotto and canelo

I'd take it if I were him, Floyd knocks him out pretty quick though. Khabib doesn't have great boxing without the threat of the tdd, and he doesn't have heavy hands. I know Floyd is pushing 45 but I think he hurts him to prove a point.

no ...

floyd got enough money ... and if he is running out that's his problem

circus shows usually suck ... why pay floyd anything these days ??

Yes because khabib has more power than maidana, Mosley, cotto and canelo
Floyd is old. He's a great boxer and one of the best ever, but he's getting old. How many MMA fighters have we seen suddenly just fall off a cliff? Woodley is a recent example but there's been a lot of others. If Floyd suddenly isn't that fast or can't take a punch, Khabib could win.

It absolutely won't happen, don't get me wrong. But Khabib wouldn't necessarily need Canelo power.

All you people are speaking from a Western perspective. Khabib has money now and he comes from a world where the average person doesn't lust for money. He doesn't have much reason to take it except for the intrigue. Ask yourself, coming from Dagestan what would be the difference between the money he has now and another $100M?

Back