Media Khabib has a offer on the table to fight Floyd for $100 million

Unless Floyd goes easy on him because let's face it, Khabib poses zero threat in a boxing match, even against low ranked guys... Floyd will give Khabib CTE. Floyd had underrated power and against a grappler... If he wanted to he could just tee of on Khabib with zero consequences. Khabib would be too stubborn to quit as well so it could get very brutal. Boxing has gone soft though, would be great to see Floyd brutalize Khabib Dempsey vs Willard style.

Last edited:
Floyd is old. He's a great boxer and one of the best ever, but he's getting old. How many MMA fighters have we seen suddenly just fall off a cliff? Woodley is a recent example but there's been a lot of others. If Floyd suddenly isn't that fast or can't take a punch, Khabib could win.

It absolutely won't happen, don't get me wrong. But Khabib wouldn't necessarily need Canelo power.
Lol . I can summarize the damage floyd has taken over the years in one gif. That's how little. Khabib has NO power

Khabib has far better cardio and chin than McTapper

He would lose but he would last the distance unlike the Irish cuck
Lol if he survived he would have permanent brain damage considering his poor boxing skills.

Khabib is the second biggest mma star, and basically a god in the middle east, keeping his invincible aura should be his first priority he'll get more than 100 million dollars just from some rich middle eastern or from putin, taking this fight makes him look like a dumb clown that prostitutes for money, not good.

This is it right here. The guy already has $50M. He’ll get another $20M in two weeks. Why would he ever agree to this fight? He will most certainly lose. Meaning he’s no longer Undefeated (The sport doesn’t matter). He would be going against pretty much everything he’s ever said. It would just be a bad look. And I’d never see the guy in the same light again.

But it is his life and bank account. So if he wants to do that, go hard.

However, I’d bet money right now that this fight never happens if he beats Justin.

imagine conor spamming for years how khabib lost in less rounds than him like if it was a victory for him

It would be a joke of a fight, even more than MayMac, if the money is actually on offer though why would you not take it.

I think he should take it and donate the money for a higher cause

If he cares about legacy more than money, he shouldn't take the fight.
If he cares about money more than legacy, he should take the fight.

I wouldn't necessarily blame him for either option but his decision would tell you a lot about him as a person.

Everybody telling how much of a joke it is but nobody telling me if they would do it or not
For a cool 100m, absolutely. It would be a joke for everyone including myself and I'd laugh all my way to the bank.

He wouldn't last 4 rounds and would be an embarrassment to MMA. Unlike Conor, who valiantly fought his heart out. {<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Back