Media Khabib has a offer on the table to fight Floyd for $100 million

that is alot of money, but his reputation would take a huge hit

he would literally look like a chicken with his head cut off

there is a reason why he talks about this, but contract hasnt been signed

All I know is that it would be more competitive compared to an MMA fight between the two

Why not make Floyd fight in MMA? Boxing guys think they're the best? Okay. Fight Khabib in MMA and let's see.

We all know it won't happen though

Of course i'd do it. It's a win win situation, you win and you are a legend. You lose and nobody can say anything bad against you..and you also have 100 millions in the bag.

I honestly wouldn’t watch.

Liar.

Why not make Floyd fight in MMA? Boxing guys think they're the best? Okay. Fight Khabib in MMA and let's see.

We all know it won't happen though

Except boxer don't usually say they would win in MMA.

I'd let Floyd knock me out cold for 100 mil, sure. Hopefully he'd let me get a couple of digs in so it didn't look totally one sided and I didn't let my mum and dad down

This would be worse than that time Floyd fought the Japanese flyweight on new years eve

Khabib is rich, got the support of bilionnaire middle eastern people and is a kind of a role midel for that region of the world, he already has like 50 million dollars why Humiliate himself serve as a punching bag just for more money

its similar to prostitution tbh it would be the worst move he's ever done and would make him into a weak minded clown, the memes from that fight would also haunt him for life.
Exactly. If he could go in there and compete good on you. Khabib is pretty self aware. He must know he could look real dumb going against one of the best defensive boxers in histroy and I imagine he would never take that risk. People who say he would are the type they have nothing to lose. Khabib already has money. Generational money. Largely that is based on his mystique that he would not compromise himself.

If I was Khabib? No way I'd take it.

If it's me? I'll put 10k into a training camp so at least I look good with abs when I get knocked out, maybe I can make some business contacts in the locker room too. I also want my robe to say something completely obnoxious like "Punch Master".

Anyone that says otherwise isn't going to succeed in life.

You mean my PFP of the GREAT ALI ABDELAZIZ?

here's more

Ali-Abdelaziz.jpg

ali-abdelaziz-1.jpg

Ali.jpg

Ali-Abdelaziz.jpg

IyCpMh_m.jpg

20150728113734_rfcv.JPG

oie_q0mawGgOklOU-696x392.jpg
Looking like a mma villan

I'd take it, but I'm not watching a below-average MMA boxer versus one of the greatest boxers of all-time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back