Saturday is a day time card. What are your plans?

I've got my ex missus coming around so lots of drink. Watch the fights. And lots of sex.

I actually got her keen on MMA,lol.

8:15 am start here. So I must remember to hit the liquor store on Friday. Get up start drinking, and smoking, and watch the fights. Probably pass out or nap afterwards, unless I’m busy in here.

Probably going to be working all day if the event actually starts that early but I'll have some free time around 6 or 7 PM mountain time, if the main event isn't over by then.

Actual plans involve getting baked and munching a burger w/fries.

Probably going to be working all day if the event actually starts that early but I'll have some free time around 6 or 7 PM mountain time, if the main event isn't over by then.

Actual plans involve getting baked and munching a burger w/fries.

Starts at 8:15 Mountain. It’ll be long over by 6:00.

Slightly annoying, but my work isn't really demanding so I can still catch the fight.

Just need to watch it on my smartphone that is :D

There is a replay at night if you intend to pay for it. It’s listed on the UFC site.

ESPN Plus says you can order at 2 or 10.. I'll order at 10, and just avoid any results.. Watch a movie before or something..

i have a family party that starts at 3 central time. i’ll show up after the fight likely hammered

I’ll be going to my friends for a BBQ since it’ll be 2pm our time

don’t mind the time to give the non US people a good time change for once.

Prelims start at 1:00am Sunday morning here in AUS, gonna be a struggle but well worth.
Day time cards is the normal lol

Back