Saturday is a day time card. What are your plans?

I'm going to my dad's house, about 2h drive, make some snacks.

He loves watching the fights but never gets to see it live because it's usually too late for him. So that looks like a great oportunity to watch togheter.

Last edited:
Well, I'm from Europe so the fact that I don't need to be up all night (until 7am mostly) is refreshing.
<5>

I'll be up for college football at 9, so an early card doesn't bother me one bit.

Playing 36 holes while the weather will still allow.

Same. We might have one or two decent enough weekends to play, depending on where you live.

We have our associations end of the year tournament. It’s a lot of fun as long as it’s not too shitty. It looks like it’s going to be ok. Too great or too shitty. That’s what the cart cover, heater, and booze is for. Enjoy

For the first time in my life I am contemplating actually paying for it to watch it live at 8 pm here in central Yurrp.

Usually I end up Sunday morning during breakfast clicking on heavily discounted links and spoiling myself with the mere length of the fight which I always end up seeing, despite me hiding the screen with my hands like a retard.

Or my small daughter wanting to watch fights with me and me being like meh because it's trash and I don't want my daughter to see this filth.

In any event likely a couple of wine bottles while eating dinner with buddies at home.

maybe theyre trying to cater to Russian audience which is why the weird USA time. Interestingly, it must be more profitable for the UFC since they r pursuing this option?

I wonder how much of UFC revenue generated with non-American viewers, since I feel the daytime showing will decrease PPV views.
Last time when Khabib fought approx. 20 million Russians watched the fight on some big cable channel there and the ad revenue must be pretty high so yeah your probably right.

I prefer my cards at night, this is number 1 bullshit. Thinking of just watching the reply later but I might as well watch live so I don't get spoiled

Back