Saturday is a day time card. What are your plans?

Main card at like 11 AM Pacific or some shit. Early prelims at 7:30 AM for you (9:30 for me, CST). Fucked, isn’t it?
It's great. I'll wake up, make coffee. Watch fights. And still have time to switch my garage from summertime playhouse to a place where my car goes to avoid cold and snow

It's great. I'll wake up, make coffee. Watch fights. And still have time to switch my garage from summertime playhouse to a place where my car goes to avoid cold and snow
See, you’re being productive :)
I don’t really like daytime cards. I usually like to have a cocktail or two and some gummies to blow off some steam and watch fights, and when I do that during the day I’m ready to crash by like 4 PM lol.
But it is cool waking up and going right into fight mode :)

See, you’re being productive :)
I don’t really like daytime cards. I usually like to have a cocktail or two and some gummies to blow off some steam and watch fights, and when I do that during the day I’m ready to crash by like 4 PM lol.
But it is cool waking up and going right into fight mode :)
Me being productive is a RARE occurrence

Not a huge fan of the start time, but thinking a barbecue would be cool.

What are you guys doing?

Starts at 8 pm here in Italy. Finally I don't have to stay up till 6 am to watch a fecking main event

I'm going to treat myself to a nice fucking delivery meal and some fucking good wine.

Here's the fight times my friends.

[MMA] UFC 254: Khabib vs. Gaethje
Abu Dhabi, Dubai, UAE

Main Card – PPV (ESPN+) – 2:00pm ET / 11:00am PT
Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Justin Gaethje
Robert Whittaker vs. Jared Cannonier
Alexander Volkov vs. Walt Harris
Phil Hawes vs. Jacob Malkoun
Lauren Murphy vs. Liliya Shakirova
Magomed Ankalaev vs. Ion Cutelaba

Preliminary Card – ESPN2 / ESPN+ – 12:00pm ET / 9:00am PT
Stefan Struve vs. Tai Tuivasa
Alex Oliveira vs. Shavkat Rakhmonov
Da Un Jung vs. Sam Alvey
Liana Jojua vs. Miranda Maverick

Preliminary Card – ESPN+ – 10:30am ET / 7:30am PT
Casey Kenney vs. Nathaniel Wood
Joel Alvarez vs. Alexander Yakovlev

https://grabakahitman.wordpress.com

I took the night off from work thinking it would effect my graveyard schedule. Invited my good chum and his missus over for some libations and limb breaking. It's still in play, but I got fugg all on the plate after 2pm when the card concludes. If I got a moderate buzz going, may segue to a pub to continue the merriment. If I'm completely blitzed, may just go to bed.

<{1-14}>

Living in Spain, this is an awesome chance to actually watch the fights *without* staying up to 5/6am. So I'm pumped. I know the international crowds love when they mix the times up like this.
At what time does the card start in Spain?

Card starts at 5am on Sunday here. So get tanked Saturday goto bed early and try to see some prelems
A proper card at a proper time in the UK and I won't be watching due to BT Sport. I cancelled when they started charging £19.99 for the PPV, on top of the 24 monthly subscription you need to watch BT Sport anyway.

I'll catch the prelims on Fightpass, then either find a stream or wait until the next day to check the results.

[EDIT] looks like you can just buy the PPV without needing a monthly BTSport sub, https://btsportboxofficen.bttv.bt.com/ so if so, then just a one off £19.99 isn't bad considering the US price right?
20 bucks is good. In Australia you pay 100 a month for cable and then 55 for the ppv. We can also order the ppv through playstation plus and x box live not sure if other countries allow ppv to be watched through your console.

My friends and I are getting some brunch next to the ocean then day drinking for the card before some more friends from Boston come up to Maine then going out after the card

Pretty cool cause on the east coast the cards usually end around 1 AM when our bars close

My friends and I are getting some brunch next to the ocean then day drinking for the card before some more friends from Boston come up to Maine then going out after the card

Pretty cool cause on the east coast the cards usually end around 1 AM when our bars close

Sounds amazing.

I'll be heading to the supermarket in the morning, getting shitloads of booze, then settling in at 3pm. Unfortunately, Wales goes back into lockdown for 2 weeks on Friday so no bars to go out to afterwards. Bollocks.

Love the early card! Is there really only six fights?
I’m basically back in quarantine, so I’ll be watching with you guys and a few beverages.

I like the day time cards. Main events on normal fights times usually start around midnight, way past bedtime.
Afternoon PPV is weird, but since no bars are doing PPVs anyway it doesn't change things for me really.
Morning I'll watch Man U take on Chelsea, maybe grill out while the fight is on. TV on the patio to mix things up, make it an event for the fight.

Back