Saturday is a day time card. What are your plans?

Frankly its better than a main card starting at 10pm here Eastern time. I don't mind being up late watching but I actually really like these earlier fight time cards.

Shit timeslot for me here, main card at 5am on Sunday, plus the Aussie Rules Grand Final is the night before, I'll not be watching live ha ha

Wait wtf. What time is UFC for
Pacific time this Saturday?!?!

The early prelims start at 9:30 AM my time. Ridiculous.
I’ll probably wake up and get some good coffee going when those start, and transition to a late brunch with cocktails and gummies.
And once the card is over I’ll pass the fuck out at like 4:30 PM cuz I’m old. Then I’ll wake up at 10:00 PM. More cocktails, more gummies... food probably.

Someone should make a masterlist of sherdoggers who are not creepy/weird basement dweller types.

Then we could actually have open invitations and meetups.
So right. I'd be afraid to end up as a lamp shade in some cases.

I hate day time cards. I live in the est time zone. I like to drink and smoke at night, not in the morning. I'm not a druggie

Do whatever I have to do Saturday, come home, find a video of the main event to watch.

Sleep late, eat breakfast, workout, then watch some fights with my brother I guess. I don't really do anything special on fight nights. I just watch the fights usually.

its absolutely shithouse for Australians :(

Gonna skip guitar lessons and enjoy the whole card with brunch and a pitcher of bloody mary’s, followed by some dank herb.

Main card at like 11 AM Pacific or some shit. Early prelims at 7:30 AM for you (9:30 for me, CST). Fucked, isn’t it?

maybe theyre trying to cater to Russian audience which is why the weird USA time. Interestingly, it must be more profitable for the UFC since they r pursuing this option?

I wonder how much of UFC revenue generated with non-American viewers, since I feel the daytime showing will decrease PPV views.

I'll be at a renaissance festival and checking the results in between performances. Might go big and get a giant turkey leg with some mead.

Gonna try to get an early ride in if the weather is good and then be home by 2:00 for the start.

I'll be working, I'll buy the PPV and record it, watch at home later.

Back