Media Adam Yandiev just had a fight with Kharitonov

I've seen one guy claims that few years ago Yandiev asked Kharitonov to do seminar in Kyrgyzstan and that these 2 millions is the money that Yandiev owns to Kharitonov for the seminar.

Aldo, I wonder if Yandiev will be prosecuted, UFC will comment situation to journalists the same as with Imadaev ("we cut him back in Summer")?

This isn't a sanctioned fight, there is no bell or referee to start the fight. There are no rules in a street fight situation, this is where situational awareness comes into play. You can't expect things to be fair or for them to let you know they will attack you. This is what differentiates training for sport vs training for all situations.
Yes thats right,but punching a guy with his hands in his pockets is still a sucker punch,cheap shot,whatever you want to call it.

If you can't have a discussion without throwing hands, what kind of weak minded moron are you? And when you hit someone who has no idea they are in a fight and who has their hands in their pockets, it is a suckerpunch.

he punched a guy with his hands in his pockets....tells me whatever he was saying didn't hint punches were about to be thrown

Lacking in situational awareness. Seriously lacking in situational awareness.

Lol you're probably one of those weirdos who has "every day carry" even though they live in the suburbs with a bunch of soccer moms
I feel like he is mixed up. Of course you can get attacked by someone even if your not posing a threat. Im jus saying Yandievs a fuckin asshole for doing it. Shit was weak hittin the guy who probably had his guard down because they knew each other.

I feel like he is mixed up. Of course you can get attacked by someone even if your not posing a threat. Im jus saying Yandievs a fuckin asshole for doing it. Shit was weak hittin the guy who probably had his guard down because they knew each other.
I mean I thought sergei owed yandiev the money but this guy sucker punching when he owes sergei money....

Dudes scum.

sergei seems like the kind of guy who will "handle" this matter quietly

in b4 this little weasel ends up either dead or dumped naked in the woods beaten to a pulp
Yandievs father apparently is involved in some high Money buisness.
I highly doubt that Sergei will do any of the above. They should lock them in a cage together tho.

Like i said we dont know the whole story here,but surely we dont see Sergei goin around jackin people like that.

Seriously.
You dont pay a debt for 2 years,and then you attack the man you owe money to? Who would ever wanna do business with a fuckin scumbag like that?
Dude seems lowest of the low, I don't see him lasting long in the world if this is how he acts.

Dude seems lowest of the low, I don't see him lasting long in the world if this is how he acts.
Him and that Imadaev guy can go kick rocks outside the UFC forever.

Well he also caught him off guard with his hands at his sides. Sergei def was staggered after that,and he jumped all over him. Using brass knucks though? lock that asshole up!
what a scumbag. But this is Russia after all. Don't know if he'll get justice

what a scumbag. But this is Russia after all. Don't know if he'll get justice
Im sure you are an expert in the russian judicial system? Otherwise thats a pretty weird statement to make.

Im sure you are an expert in the russian judicial system? Otherwise thats a pretty weird statement to make.
OK, let's see, Datsik committed multiple felonies and escaped an insane assylum. Yet Russian authorities allow him and another weirdo to do vigilante justice. They broke into whore houses and paraded johns and hookers around the streets naked... There's even videos of it. The Russian authorities did nothing to stop them.
Vigilante justice is running rampant in Russia. It's like the Wild West out there.

OK, let's see, Datsik committed multiple felonies and escaped an insane assylum. Yet Russian authorities allow him and another weirdo to do vigilante justice. They broke into whore houses and paraded johns and hookers around the streets naked... There's even videos of it. The Russian authorities did nothing to stop them.
Vigilante justice is running rampant in Russia. It's like the Wild West out there.
Man that guy even moved to Norway for a time. How the hell does he keep gettin away with it lol

Back