Are you friends with females you’ve never slept with?

I used to, since I had a partner I'd only really be friends with girlfriends of friends or relatives I guess. I got epically friend zoned back in the day, really not proud of it but I learnt a lot from it I reckon.

Sorry, but it looks like I'm going to be the contrarian here by saying that yes your behavior is misogynous. I've had several female friends over the course of my life that I've never tried to have sex with. Sure, if they were attractive I'd give it some thought but if I valued the friendship I didn't act on those thoughts. Women aren't just around in our lives for us to attempt to "fuck" or "smash" or "bone" them at every opportunity.

I fully understand the urge to want to have sex with every attractive woman in our lives but they have a hell of a lot more to offer us than sex. And sometimes sex isn't the end all be all to every male/female relationship. Sometimes knowing someone carnally can prevent you from ever truly knowing them as a person on a deeper level. At least in my experience.

In my past, I've given in to temptation on a couple of occasions & I moved beyond platonic friendships with women whose company I really enjoyed & by doing so it indelibly changed the dynamic of the relationships. And as a result, the friendships ended. So, I learned to keep my platonic relationships & my romantic relationships separate. It's what has worked best for me.
One of my proudest things is not sleeping with my ex housemate and I'm pretty sure he is too. We were the best of friends, completely inseparable since I was 14 till Eamon and I got together when I was 22/23 save some drama, everyone thought we would end up together. He just wished me a happy 21st Eamon and I getting together thing on Fbook...he took me to Eamon's first wedding :D
I'm so happy we never went there, we have so much flippin history. We came close, I used to sleep in his bed but we didn't do anything. We'd slept with so many people in our circle of friends...so that helped. We genuinely loved each other but had too much history with other people and I didn't want to ruin us living together. A best friend when you fall down the stairs and break you stiletto, is a best friend that rubs your leg better then gets a line of cocaine up for you. I wouldn't swap that for a quick shag that might be terible :D

Sorry, but it looks like I'm going to be the contrarian here by saying that yes your behavior is misogynous. I've had several female friends over the course of my life that I've never tried to have sex with. Sure, if they were attractive I'd give it some thought but if I valued the friendship I didn't act on those thoughts. Women aren't just around in our lives for us to attempt to "fuck" or "smash" or "bone" them at every opportunity.

I fully understand the urge to want to have sex with every attractive woman in our lives but they have a hell of a lot more to offer us than sex. And sometimes sex isn't the end all be all to every male/female relationship. Sometimes knowing someone carnally can prevent you from ever truly knowing them as a person on a deeper level. At least in my experience.

In my past, I've given in to temptation on a couple of occasions & I moved beyond platonic friendships with women whose company I really enjoyed & by doing so it indelibly changed the dynamic of the relationships. And as a result, the friendships ended. So, I learned to keep my platonic relationships & my romantic relationships separate. It's what has worked best for me.

You sound really mature.

You’re right about the part where having sex with a woman can often stop you from having a deeper friendship with them.

A lot of girls don’t want to hang out with you anymore if you sleep with them and don’t date them after. They don’t want you around scaring away future boyfriends or husbands or guys that take them seriously.

It’s the culture that we live in.

Something about the way I grew up taught me that banging chicks makes you a badass, and being in the friend zone makes you a loser.

Game of Thrones, sir Jorah Mormont and all that.

dKh4vOsPwf5x.jpg

Meanwhile Dario Naharis is smashing Dany on the low.

I think what I mean to say is that I know intellectually your ideas have a lot of merit.

But the primitive instinct of my brain disagrees.

I feel like it’s such a tragedy that I’ll only get to sleep with a tiny tiny fraction of all the beautiful women in the world in my pathetic short life that’s the blink of an eye.

Last edited:
Didn't you make this thread before?

Isnt it interesting that I agree with you and yet I was called names in the other thread for holding religious views and arguably philosophical views on female virginity (its importance) and low laycount number in women?

I think too many men today are destroyed mentally from wickedness. And are divorced from sanity, basic darwinism or even religion and what authetic original texts of all major religions said.

I have and had some female friends in theory id like to bang but some of them wanted to wait to save themselves for a future husband and 2 did just that. One of them I slept in her bed and she implied we could bang (this was when she was depressed I didnt act on it as I felt it was not right) she met a great guy later. I am glad they did I was never going to marry them. Some guys here would call me gay for that or blue pilled or whatever but I dont care..by the same token I was called Incel in another thread for saying I hold some religious views on sex.

Last edited:
No. But it might have been made before by someone else. Hey

or we might have had this conversation as I was leaving your moms bedroom sonny boy

It was just a question, bud. I know for sure you posted about it before. Thought you made a thread about it too, but maybe it was indeed by someone else and you might have posted in it.

Just like your defensive response here, your ideas of having to have slept with a girl before you can be friends really comes across as insecure. No offense.

It was just a question, bud. I know for sure you posted about it before. Thought you made a thread about it too, but maybe it was indeed by someone else and you might have posted in it.

Just like your defensive response here, your ideas of having to have slept with a girl before you can be friends really comes across as insecure. No offense.

i was just teasing, like when people say they banged your mom on call of duty.

I’m a lot more juvenile on the internet than I am in day to day life.

Isnt it interesting that I agree with you and yet I was called names in the other thread for holding religious views and arguably philosophical views on female virginity (its importance) and low laycount number in women?

I think too many men today are destroyed mentally from wickedness. And are divorced from sanity, basic darwinism or even religion and what authetic original texts of all major religions said.

I have and had some female friends in theory id like to bang but some of them wanted to wait to save themselevs for a future husband and 2 did just that. One of them I slept in her bed and she implied we could bang (this was when she was depressed I didnt act on it as I felt it was not right) she met a great guy later. I am glad they did I was never going to marry them. Some guys here would call me gay for that or blue pilled or whatever but I dont care..by the same token I was called Incel in another thread for saying I hold some religious views on sex.
Why is it important for women to be virgins? You like to sleep with a lot of virgins. Why don't they feel the same about you not being a virgin?

I have and had some female friends in theory id like to bang but some of them wanted to wait to save themselevs for a future husband and 2 did just that. One of them I slept in her bed and she implied we could bang (this was when she was depressed I didnt act on it as I felt it was not right) she met a great guy later. I am glad they did I was never going to marry them. Some guys here would call me gay for that or blue pilled or whatever but I dont care..by the same token I was called Incel in another thread for saying I hold some religious views on sex.

I don’t think it’s up to men to make any decisions or judgments about women’s bodies.

Thats virginity, abortion, anything like that.

if I could control women’s bodies I would have a hell of a lot
More fun with them than keeping their virginity, that’s for Damn sure.

I don’t think it’s up to men to make any decisions or judgments about women’s bodies.

Thats virginity, abortion, anything like that.

if I could control women’s bodies I would have a hell of a lot
More fun with them than keeping their virginity, that’s for Damn sure.

That is fine that is your opinion

Why is it important for women to be virgins? You like to sleep with a lot of virgins. Why don't they feel the same about you not being a virgin?

I actually have banged no virgins. I did take some butthole virginities and was a womans first love though. And I am not sleeping with anyone since I became religious. And I explained it before from a religious or even darwin type philosophy of valuing firsts and newity it makes sense. Also, regarding male desire to be first or that she has nothing else to compare to.

I realize this triggers a lot of women as they feel less valued but such is life. Its not like most men today hold it against women. However, deep down many would prefer they were her first. We live in an era of rootless materalism and irreligion and wickedness. It is thus no wonder that shaming of virginity or shaming desire for one is normal. Just like how in the western world all the things the Koran and Bible are against are being embraced as "good"
Where is the religion thing that men can shag loads but women can't, @Oceanmachine

Can I send you a private message with sources? And a quick run down of why?

I dont want to derail or make known to everyone here.

Last edited:
That is fine that is your opinion

It’s actually also the law in most civilized places nowadays dude lol.

Do you really want to go back to a time when men could decide what women could and couldn’t do with their bodies?

You’d fit right in, in Pakistan you know.

Do you really want to go back to a time when men could decide what women could and couldn’t do with their bodies?

I am not against abortion entirely

Don't take the law as a moral code. Politicians and lawmakers aren't exactly always saints. Just a general statement, not necessarily commentary on those specific subjects.

I actually have banged no virgins. I did take some butthole virginities and was a womans first love though. And I am not sleeping with anyone since I became religious. And I explained it before from a religious or even darwin type philosophy of valuing firsts and newity it makes sense. Also, regarding male desire to be first or that she has nothing else to compare to.

I realize this triggers a lot of women as they feel less valued but such is life. Its not lile most men today hold it against women. However, deep down many would prefer they were her first. We live in an era of rootless materalism and irreligion and wickedness. It is thus no wonder that shaming of virginity or desire for one is normal. Just like how in the western world all the things the Koran and Bible are against are being embraced as "good"

Can I send you a private message with sources? And a quick run down of why?

I dont want to derail or make known to everyone here.
I really honestly appreciate you giving me the heads up before sending it but I am a very liberal woman who is in her 40s, has had a lot of sexual partners and gave up on religion 20 years ago so your time is probably best spent not in my PM box.
May I ask how old you are?

Back