Ever Had A Rival?

RowdyLesnar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Given that Sherdoggers are gifted with amazing body, minds, looks and goals. There's gotta be a some competition that you faced a lot and might gave you some challenge.

Once.

frTBp4Uh.jpg

A judo douche at my first MMA gym. Eventually he got the boot for a myraid of issues ranging from hygiene to injuring new hobbyists

Never a rival but I had a nemesis for 10 years (its quashed now). Everytime we crossed paths we fought, the last time it kicked off was in the middle of the shopping centre food court on Christmas eve, not exactly a high point of my life.

I was really into baseball as a kid. The could not play enough baseball. So I played all the time and was great at it. In third grade, one of my classmates, who was also considered one of the best players in little league, and I had a bit of a rivalry going. Nothing mean. But our teams were the best, so we had a friendly personal competition.

One of our teachers was a big baseball fan and had put up with us talking shit to each other (again, nothing really mean) all year. Another one of the teachers (we had two part time teachers for our class) had a son who umpires games.

My team was playing the other guy’s team one day, and the second teacher’s son was to umpire. So she was there. And she witnessed me hitting a grand slam as my team went onto win. I’m sure she told the first teacher. I was her absolute favorite for the rest of the year.

Actually, I don’t know if I was playing that guy’s team that day. I think we were playing a different team. Still, it was awesome.

Given that Sherdoggers are gifted with amazing body, minds, looks and goals. There's gotta be a some competition that you faced a lot and might gave you some challenge.

My best friend. Like all things it started out as friendly teenage one up manship but by our late 30s broke down into a toxic mess. It probably sounds arrogant but I cast a long shadow and it can't have been fun spending 20 years in it.

Minor rivals here and there but nothing that really lasts too long. People who have long standing rivalries lol

Back