Law Tulsi Gabbard (D) and Republican Introduce house bill: “Protect Women’s Sports Act of 2020"

I entirely agree with the aim of this bill. But it's so far down the list of priorities given that the nation is almost literally on fire right now it just looks like an attention drawing stunt on Tulsi's part.

i dont know man. its a big piece of crazy and i would not mind seeing some people come to their senses on this issue.

Yep. I’ve never seen someone here seriously advocate for MTF transgendered people competing against women. I’ve never met someone in real life who did either and I live in a very left leaning state.

I have no idea who these people are who have created this situation.

i haven't either it is so strange. who the fuck are these people?

transition06.jpg
The tranny movement has gone way too far. Good for Tulsi

Every minor has the right to compete. Problem is that you cant institute NCAA regulations on minors when it comes to transgenders competing. Population of transgenders at the local level is not large enough to create their own category. Even if the population was big enough. Creation of such a category in townships is the township not recognizing the student of their gender. This is a complex situation that no one has the answer for at the minor level.

If you are a hermaphrodite it's complex, otherwise it's really not that complex. If you're
born a biological male, regardless if you're post surgery or if you're just sporting a wig,
you should only compete against other males and only use the boy's locker/bathroom.

It's one thing to not advocate in favour of it. Another to outright refuse it.

A lot of times, the moderate-minded men and women, are just going to allow it to pass. Even if they don't think it should be happening. Because refusing to allow these people to compete, is going to look very bad on their part. It's not good optics.

Who's going to be the prick that tells a trans-person that they're not going to be allowed to compete in sports, except against people of their origin gender? The same gender that they've rejected, and no longer acknowledge as their own? Not that many people are willing to be that guy, unless the law specifically orders them to.
Well again, that rule of “birth gender” doesn’t work for females transitioning to men as they are doping with testosterone if they’re transitioning to male.

The fact is transgendered people really aren’t in a position to compete fairly with anyone. They can form their own leagues and do what they like but even the ones born as women need to be kept separate from natural females for sure.
Every minor has the right to compete. Problem is that you cant institute NCAA regulations on minors when it comes to transgenders competing. Population of transgenders at the local level is not large enough to create their own category. Even if the population was big enough. Creation of such a category in townships is the township not recognizing the student of their gender.

This is a complex situation that no one has the answer for at the minor level.
Why would minors be transitioning? That itself should be a crime. Minors can dress or identify how they like but they shouldn’t be transitioning on a surgical or hormonal level.

Great news, hopefully this goes through

<Prem974>

I think Pelosi will bury this. The last thing Democrats want is for their reps to have to take a public stand on the issue. It’s a loser for them either way

Well again, that rule of “birth gender” doesn’t work for females transitioning to men as they are doping with testosterone if they’re transitioning to male.

The fact is transgendered people really aren’t in a position to compete fairly with anyone. They can form their own leagues and do what they like but even the ones born as women need to be kept separate from natural females for sure.

Most people can agree with that. But who has got the guts to tell a trans person that they're not allowed to compete? Especially in competition that's mostly for casual fun rather than the highest level of sports?

You can't expect some individual to take all the heat for making such a decision. There have to be laws created in order to enforce it.

It's one thing to say that you don't agree or advocate in favour of it. It's another to actually be there to pass the judgment and refuse a trans person to be allowed to compete amongst people of his/her chosen gender. That's not a very convenient thing to do in modern times, for anybody.

Frankly, I think most people would cave in that situation, we've already seen that with the stream of apologies whenever a trans person feels insulted on social media or elsewhere, even if it's a complete misunderstanding or misinterpretation. On one hand, we're building a world based on a trans-person's feelings, with the correct use of pronouns etc. being enforced even by law, yet on the other hand, we're now expected to draw a hard line on not allowing these people to compete with people of their chosen gender? That's just not happening.

Last edited:
If you are a dude that wants to be a chick go for it.
If you want to compete in sports well you have to compete with dudes .
All you have to do is watch the Juwanna Mann to see how it turns out when dudes play in women’s sports.
Pretty much. The freaking olympic women's soccer team competed against a random Australian high school team of 16 and 17 year old boys and lost badly each game.

In fact, I'm pretty sure the women's national us team lost to an under 15 boys team.

That alone should stomp out any resistance, but it doesn't because people are stupid.

Trans playing against women is like steroids on steroids

Gabbard is one of the few good politicians. Of course, she was thoroughly ignored and rejected by the contemptible Democrats and their constituents.

Finally some common sense.

Biden believes in transitioning 8 year olds. So I doubt Tulsi's bill will go anywhere.

wow, a bit of sanity
didn't think that was possible anymore in public america
has she been called a white supremacist yet?

Hey, maybe the MAGtards can talk about something other than her owing her entire success to her dick sucking skills............

"Athletic programs are considered educational programs and activities."

I'd like to dive deeper into this statement.

It would be cool if schools and colleges gave academic credit for students involved in sports. Call it PE or Health.

This seems of vital importance, and not at all a publicity stunt for an outgoing congressperson.

And no, dipshits, I do not think mtf or men identifying as women should compete with biological women.

On Thursday, Democratic Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard and Republican Oklahoma Rep. Mark Wayne Mullin
introduced a bill to Congress titled “Protect Women’s Sports Act of 2020," that seeks to clarify that Title IX
protections are for biological female athletes and would specify that Title IX protects are applied based on
whether a person's assigned female at birth.

Athletic programs are considered educational programs and activities. Title IX gives women athletes the
right to equal opportunity in sports in educational institutions that receive federal funds, from elementary
schools to colleges and universities.

The bill would prevent people who were determined to be males at birth from participating in women's sports.
If passed, the new bill would make it a violation for institutions that receive federal funding to
"permit a person whose biological sex at birth is male to participate in an athletic program or
activity that is designated for women or girls."

https://www.si.com/college/2020/12/11/tulsi-gabbard-new-bill-title-ix-trans-athletes-rights

Explaining her support for the bill, Gabbard ― who’d previously claimed she supported LGBTQ rights ―
said she wants to protect “Title IX’s original intent which was based on the general biological distinction
between men and women athletes based on sex.”

She added, “Title IX is being weakened by some states who are misinterpreting Title IX, creating
uncertainty, undue hardship and lost opportunities for female athletes. It is critical that the legacy
of Title IX continues to ensure women and girls in sports have the opportunity to compete and
excel on a level playing field.”

The bill was met with immediate outrage from transgender activists and allies who labeled the legislation
“Blatantly Trans phobic” and said she was a "liar", "a fraud".
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tuls...mDmLCoOb6ipWpvE_8Caxu4ZDKDWowwULVcQXxfUu8HAzS

Questions:
1.)
Should biological males ever be allowed to compete against biological females in school sports?
1a) If they have vaginoplasty surgery and take female hormones, is that acceptable?
1b) Should males just be allowed to put on a wig and compete?

2.)
Should this be a states rights issue?

GettyImages-1146341331.jpg

transition06.jpg

"Assigned female at birth" This is a nonsense phrase. No one is "assigned" a sex or gender at birth. Pro-trans propagandists are trying to hypnotize the rest of us in to denying biological reality like they do. You can observe sex at birth, but no one "assigns" anything.

To answer your questions:

1. No. Males and females are not exactly the same and allowing this only serves to create confusion and harm for everyone. It harms women athletes by putting them at an unfair disadvantage relative to men. It harms men who are afflicted with the trans delusion by playing into their self-destructive fantasy.
1a. No. Plastic surgery and exogenous hormones do not change your DNA or cure the mental issues that lead to the trans delusion and all it's harm. It also doesn't erase all the physical and athletic advantages that men start accruing even in early stages of development.
1b. Fuck no. That is bad joke.
2.Yes and no. I think Title IX is misguided and possibly unconstitutional. At the very least it's been misapplied. But since it's a Federal law then it needs to be dealt with at the Federal level.

Back