Law Tulsi Gabbard (D) and Republican Introduce house bill: “Protect Women’s Sports Act of 2020"

Biden believes in transitioning 8 year olds. So I doubt Tulsi's bill will go anywhere.

That mentally ill "look at me I have a trans kid" woman was surely a DNC plant and the babbling idiot's answer was rehearsed.
The message they were trying to get across was both repugnant and out of touch with the mainstream of America. I have
doubt many people anywhere agree with it. 8 year old children need good parenting, not LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ activists.

Last edited:
That mentally ill "look at me I have a trans kid" woman was surely a DNC plant and the babbling idiot's answer was rehearsed.
The message they were trying to get across was both repugnant and out of touch with the mainstream of America. I have no
doubt many people anywhere agree with it. 8 year old children need good parenting, not LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ activists.
Unfortunately they want to push this idiocy as normal and force businesses to hire these mentally ill people. Like the funeral home worker that went on "vacation" as a man and then came back as a woman. And the funeral home isn't allowed to do something about that? You can't have Caitlyn Jenner running your funeral home meeting with families that lost loved ones. And then one party wants us to pay for these surgeries. I'm sorry, but no.

She previously opposed same-sex marriage and abortion.

So it's precisely this sort of skeptical reasoning rooted in a healthy awareness of her general rhetoric which wouldn't be confused at the introduction of today's bill co-sponsored by a Republican.

She's economically progressive. She only pretends to be socially liberal.

Are we really at the point where you can't be considered socially liberal if you think MTF trans women should not compete in sport with cis gendered women?

That's a hell of a purity test.

The message they were trying to get across was both repugnant and out of touch with the mainstream of America. I have no
That was definitely rehearsed. You can always tell whenever a political candidate starts babbling about his related experience with whatever question is being asked. It's done to personalize the story and build a connection with the audience. You will learn that trick in any PR or public speaking training. Once you do, you will feel how disingenuous this attempted personalization is.

Every minor has the right to compete. Problem is that you cant institute NCAA regulations on minors when it comes to transgenders competing. Population of transgenders at the local level is not large enough to create their own category. Even if the population was big enough. Creation of such a category in townships is the township not recognizing the student of their gender.

This is a complex situation that no one has the answer for at the minor level.

It's not that complex, actually. There is no reason for a male category of athletics and, really, there hasn't traditionally been a male category. The NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB are all open to anyone who can get hired by a team. These are (or, in the case of high school and college sport, should be) open categories. Anyone can compete in these categories, including women and girls.

The female category is the protected division. Only women and girls are (or should be) permitted to compete in the female category.

That doesn't mean you can't have other protected categories. That's what the para Olympics are, for example. Or even the special Olympics. The special Olympics aren't there because people with down syndrome aren't permitted to participate in the regular Olympics. They exists to allow people with mental challenges to compete on a more level playing field with others who have similar challenges.

It's not at all complex to say that Trans people should be able to compete either with one another or, when that opportunity is unavailable, to compete in the open category that is generally dominated by men. And then we save the women's category for women who were born women.

Are we really at the point where you can't be considered socially liberal if you think MTF trans women should not compete in sport with cis gendered women?

Being socially liberal stops at least a few steps before misogyny and isn't related to science denialism. I can't think of anything besides those two reasons why anyone would advocate for men competing against women in the field.

I want Tulsi Gabbard to run again for President if she could i didnt like how she was treated in the debate this year by the far left.

It's not that complex, actually. There is no reason for a male category of athletics and, really, there hasn't traditionally been a male category. The NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB are all open to anyone who can get hired by a team. These are (or, in the case of high school and college sport, should be) open categories. Anyone can compete in these categories, including women and girls.

The female category is the protected division. Only women and girls are (or should be) permitted to compete in the female category.

That doesn't mean you can't have other protected categories. That's what the para Olympics are, for example. Or even the special Olympics. The special Olympics aren't there because people with down syndrome aren't permitted to participate in the regular Olympics. They exists to allow people with mental challenges to compete on a more level playing field with others who have similar challenges.

It's not at all complex to say that Trans people should be able to compete either with one another or, when that opportunity is unavailable, to compete in the open category that is generally dominated by men. And then we save the women's category for women who were born women.

That was good explanation.

These "transgenders"...cough, choose to play against women so they can have an advantage plain and simple.

Yes.

You won't make it out of the Democrat primaries unless you're praising mothers for transitioning 8 year old kids.

AQ5t-I0k-d-1.jpg

How dare Tulsi interfere in equality!!!

Justice for Hannah!!!

No
No
No
and No.

Look at this farce; it isn't fair to the girls:
DvBLeroWkAEZqKU.jpg

transgender-handball-678x381.jpg.optimal.jpg

That the same dude that was gunna pound out Ben Shapiro for calling him a dude?

No. That's different from this person.
VwBjT6LLtVMfS3bcasI3HU-hMLeewBxnpDmvvcoMHaop15iSnUpFxDsrNqrlIQ8GaW8OJP7nMRhmLPfUZK09NXZ8Nu99vxwcDlc

Who's different from this person.
maam.jpg

Seems like a type, eh?

Have a league of transgender to compete in, both sides then can stfu on the imbalance

I thought that was the former ranger/seal that threatened Ben.

This is an Australian guy that played on the mens national team and now plays on the womens team.

We're not. It's two things:

1. You have people trying to rationalize their support for Gabbard by cherrypicking some actions and positions of hers to fit with their own self-conception.
2. The attention given to the issue rather than the position on it is a sign of rightist cultural identification. That is, most on the left object to the issue but see it as insignificant and something that should be handled at very local levels to account for nuance in the individual situations (a hulking MTF knocking girls around on the rugby field is not the same as a skinny 4th OF on the softball team, for example). The right is obsessed with the issue because talking about stuff that matters is bad for them politically (how much popular support can you get for more tax cuts for rich people and weaker environmental and labor regs?).

Tulsi Gabbard has body for days, She married some soy boy hippy guy though. It shows she likes to be the dominant one. She has a military background too.
ca332758d131cb02d5997fd995cf05845b8d020d.jpg

20627472-7651733-image-m-11_1572963640716.jpg

TG_ALIVEFNL-8.jpg

Back