Tom Cruise goes ballistic on MI:7 set, rips crew a new one.

Hidden_Hand

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Well, apparently they have been breaking restrictions or something and risk getting the film shut down I guess? So Mr Cruise gave the team a bollocking.

One thing I gotta say, he is gonna go mental if he finds out one of them secretly video him and put it on the internet. tut tut

Would be epic if he went off like his character in Tropic Thunder

tumblr_nc4ewtX6Ye1rvcjd7o2_500.gifv

Well, apparently they have been breaking restrictions or something and risk getting the film shut down I guess? So Mr Cruise gave the team a bollocking.

One thing I gotta say, he is gonna go mental if he finds out one of them secretly video him and put it on the internet. tut tut

Man love tom cruise he is old school, we need more disciplinarians like him, hollywood has gone soft, he spoke facts people will lose jobs over some inconsiderate selfish idiots who break protocol.

Man love tom cruise he is old school, we need more disciplinarians like him, hollywood has gone soft, he spoke facts.
TBH big work places need an alpha like him around to keep everyone in check. I get the impression he is a no-bullshit keep it professional kinda guy who ain't scared to pull someone into the office. I respect that.

I bet he has had a few words with crew members over the years fro fucking around.

I think he looks good for his age tbf, seems very fit and healthy aswell.

Yea, he does... still had it in my head he was still in his 40's which couldn't be right since I'm pushing my 40's...

Tbh Americans are what at 300,000 cases a day because people get lax on basic things like masks and hand sanitizer lol??

He's trying to protect a $150 - $200 million project from being shut down over some stupid selfish shit like that.. Don't see how he's the bad guy here, just a person with a brain and not acting like a child.

Looking on the wikipedia page, the project is already 10 week behind, including prior shutdowns due to crew members having COVID. Holy shit at breaking COVID protocol after that on the set, i'd be furious too lol. who seriously thought posting this on the internet would make them look like the good guy here?

Last edited:
Damn ... he looks old...

then i realized he's almost 60...

now i feel old :(

NINTCHDBPICT000621996497.jpg

he looks pretty young for his age. On the other hand, I just recently watch Brahms: The Boy 2 with Katie Holmes and she looks about 10 years older than she actually is.

So he clearly won that split.

We're seeing with the UFC that every card now has multiple guys testing + for COVID. How the fuck is a big project like this with hundreds of people on set working?

Back