McGregor is a tease, has been, and disappointment

He already fought him and his fights are so infrequent that he's boring now. He used to be active. Nothing like when he was at his peak before the Dos Anjos fight that didn't happen or after he took the belt from Alvarez. Guy is just meh, taking the easy fights.

Dustin is no easy fight.. He is ranked 2nd, and has a win over the guy ranked as the Number 1 contender..

And Dana caused a lot of this mess with the inactivity, when he thought short picture, and let Conor go make that 100 Mil outside the UFC..

That would be less interesting than the Porier fight to me. Thats not as bad as Cerrone,but its closer to that,much closer than Porier.
I think Poirier fight will be the same thing as the first.

I like watching McGregor fight dangerous people. He should move to 170 and fight Usman or Colby. Chiesa would strangle him too.

Even though he's lost twice, I'd still like to see him fight Tony.

Nobody cares about him anymore outside the social media ecosystem.
He is 1-1 as a LW, and 3-2 in his last 5, including the gifted shitty majority "win" in the rematch against Nate fucking Diaz, a mediocre gatekeeper, and now is being called out by youtubers.
Wake up!
I mean,a win over Porier and this whole thing starts all over again. You do know that?

I think Poirier fight will be the same thing as the first.

I like watching McGregor fight dangerous people. He should move to 170 and fight Usman or Colby. Chiesa would strangle him too.

Even though he's lost twice, I'd still like to see him fight Tony.
Dana's reaction about him fighting Masvidal seems to me that they wont give him a 170 fight unless Usman loses to someone that stylistically at least favors Mcgregor. Dana seemed to just laugh at Conor trying to fight Masvidal.

The only reason to fight Usman is cos he has the belt,but god hed probably get destroyed.

I find it amusing TS can talk about his feelings, start nearly every post with "I" but suggests Conor, a guy who sells himself and banks off his celebrity and star power, should "shut up" until he's ready to do his service for TS.

TS' criticism also completely changes when he realizes Conor is going to fight shortly.

It's seems pretty obvious, TS wants more McGregor, but isn't getting what he wants, and his frustration has evolved into any criticism he can throw McGregor's way.

I find it amusing TS can talk about his feelings, start nearly every post with "I" but suggests Conor, a guy who sells himself and banks off his celebrity and star power, should "shut up" until he's ready to do his service for TS.

TS' criticism also completely changes when he realizes Conor is going to fight shortly.

It's seems pretty obvious, TS wants more McGregor, but isn't getting what he wants, and his frustration has evolved into any criticism he can throw McGregor's way.
OR its cos the chimaev fight got delayed. Thats liable to make anyone go crazy.

Dana's reaction about him fighting Masvidal seems to me that they wont give him a 170 fight unless Usman loses to someone that stylistically at least favors Mcgregor. Dana seemed to just laugh at Conor trying to fight Masvidal.

The only reason to fight Usman is cos he has the belt,but god hed probably get destroyed.
I forgot about Masvidal. I would enjoy that fight.

<{jackyeah}>

I enjoy McG's antics but if he can't fight someone interesting more than once a year he should shut up and stop calling out old men/celebrities.

I enjoy McG's antics but if he can't fight someone interesting more than once a year he should shut up and stop calling out old men/celebrities.

You're absolutely wrong, because you're only thinking about yourself, and what you want.

If he was fighting more than once a year, calling out celebrities and old men would be pointless.

But as a fighter with the blessing to wait, he should maintain his drawing power by attaching himself to popular celebrities and main stream discussions.

Conor is winning combat sports.

Get out of here with this lame rematch and talking about old man Diego Ssnchez. He should fight Usman or Masvidal.

This bum is taking easy matches, fighting other bums.

TS is also an anti-vaxer, plandemic, conspiracy theorist, Basically his cognitive function is absolute shite.
His carer just stepped out to buy him more finger paints, so he is keeping himself amused by starting a Conor thread ........

TS is also an anti-vaxer, plandemic, conspiracy theorist, so you know his cognitive function is absolute shite.
His carer just stepped out to buy him more finger paints so he is keeping himself amused by starting a Conor thread ........
You're still triggered after you ran away from our last encounter, eh?

Anyone who is afraid of covid at this point is a total moron. Funny that I'm so stupid but I've rolled at a half dozen different gyms this year, banged a dozen different women, and flown across the country 3× since March, yet I'm still fine. If the China flu were half as dangerous as you claim my 72 year old father and I would be in the hospital.

We either have exceptional genetics or we know more than you and so called health experts.

'Yeah bro, shoot up vaccines, take pharmaceutical drugs, don't go outside, don't socialize, never visit a gym, and wear a face diaper for ultimate health.'

20201210_002643.jpg

Translation: Leave Conor alone!!!

I've argued exactly why I think Conor should keep speaking and putting himself in discussions, even when not having a fight. It's good for his drawing and celebrity power, and in turn the money he makes.

But you completely ignored that and projected your ego lead, selfish opinions onto me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back