McGregor is a tease, has been, and disappointment

I think Poirier fight will be the same thing as the first.

I like watching McGregor fight dangerous people. He should move to 170 and fight Usman or Colby. Chiesa would strangle him too.

Even though he's lost twice, I'd still like to see him fight Tony.

Oh come on, I'm a Conor hater since day 1, but Poirier is dangerous. Sure he's a lightweight, and Conor is also a manlet, but he's still a bit taller.

As far as small dudes go, we won't find anything better than Dustin.

Better a LW like Poirier who will actually try to hurt Conor, than a WW like Cowboy, a guy on a bad KO losses streak who'd been told to stand straight, and if he got into a clinch by accident, to quickly let it go.

If only the rest of the card was as exciting as the main event...

Conor and Artem had a falling out way back in late 2017. Ironically, that was many months before Khabib slapped Artem. If it hadn't been Khabib doing the slapping, Conor never would have chartered a plane to New York. He wasn't even planning to show up to support Artem like they had done for each other every fight before then.

Prior to their falling out in late 2017, Conor and Artem were inseparable. Conor insisted that Artem be on TUF. Split his pants from jumping into his arms to hug him. Artem got all catty when Rita Ora was flirting with Conor while seated together at some awards show.

Look at their Instagrams before the end of 2017, they were always together. But since the falling out, they are never in the same place, with the exception of when Putin invited Conor and Artem to the World Cup in July 2018. Dillon Danis has replaced Artem as Conor's right-hand man.

Look at the lead up to the Mayweather fight in 2017, Artem was Conor's shadow the whole time. That is why he got wrapped into the Paulie beef. Contrast that with Conor's training for the Khabib fight in 2018. Artem was nowhere to be found.

That would be less interesting than the Porier fight to me. Thats not as bad as Cerrone,but its closer to that,much closer than Porier. I would love to see RDA make him pay for making fun of his kids names. Totally uncalled for. But that time has passed i think.

Agree. Poirier has improved massively, RDA is on the decline, although I do think Conor still has Dustin's number.

Reactions: HHJ
Funny that I'm so stupid but I've rolled at a half dozen different gyms this year, banged a dozen different women, and flown across the country 3× since March

View attachment 820651

Listen to yourself.........

tumblr_ms3uldhsc11rwfrzjo1_500.gif

You sound like a swelled head fool.

I used to really enjoy watching him fight. I still remember Mendes, Aldo, and Alvarez. Awesome performances.

Now the guy never fights anymore. Just posts on Twitter and picks fights with old people who are past their prime. Old washed up Diego Sanchez? Are you kidding me? Cerrone is old too. Don't get me started on the old celebrities who aren't even fighters that he's tried to call out.

He doesn't want to fight anyone good or lately anyone at all it seems. Boring, lame bozo can't stop breaking the law... punching the elderly, throwing dollies like a bratty kid, and exposing himself to women.

This is what I think of McG now when he is up to his stupid antics.

Shut the hell up if you're not going fight.

View attachment 820645

View attachment 820647

You are aware that he's fighting soon and against the number 3 ranked guy, RIGHT???

He already fought him and his fights are so infrequent that he's boring now. He used to be active. Nothing like when he was at his peak before the Dos Anjos fight that didn't happen or after he took the belt from Alvarez. Guy is just meh, taking the easy fights.

you mean when rda pulled out with a fake injury?

I love how when Conor took the Cowboy fight his haters were shitting on him for not fighting Dustin. That he was afraid of the rematch, of fighting a true contender, a hard fight.

Now that Conor is actually fighting Dustin, now Dustin all of a sudden is a walkover, a cake walk, and Conor is pathetic for picking this fight

Feels like it's been forever since Cerrone and it was forever before that since Khabib. He should be more active and fight new people.

The only rematch thst interests me is Aldo but I know there's no way McG will ever cut to 145 again.

he would murder aldo...anyone that's even a little objective, knows this is true...I remember way way back, i was one of the only few people that said conor would beat aldo and beat him easy. aldo was so used to beating short wrestlers, with mediocre standup...he'd get slaughtered against a guy with the boxing and striking skills of conor...and he did.

I was a Conor fan. Now he's boring. Rematching Poirier? No

Oliveira, Dos Anjos, Pettis, or Gaethje are more interesting fights than a boring rematch.

^This. I respect Poirier, but the thought of a rematch that more than likely will be similar to their first meeting doesn't exactly get my dingus hard.

Were lucky we even get to see him fight anymore after the money hes made. He couldve easily retired after he KOd Jose. He used to be one of the more active guys in the sport. Then he made millions and had kids. 2019 is the only year we never saw him fight due to all his legal troubles. He was very adamant on fighting 3 or 4 times in 2020 but Dana wanted to wait until fans were availble before he had Conor on a card due to $$$. Thats why Dana has been saying that he wants fans to be there for Conors fight with Dustin. Probably a stupid decision but makes sense business wise.
He fought Cerrone in 2019

I love how when Conor took the Cowboy fight his haters were shitting on him for not fighting Dustin. That he was afraid of the rematch, of fighting a true contender, a hard fight.

Now that Conor is actually fighting Dustin, now Dustin all of a sudden is a walkover, a cake walk, and Conor is pathetic for picking this fight
Exactly should Conor win it will be amazing to see how many posters thought Dustin was a bum all this time or that he even threw the fight.

I used to really enjoy watching him fight. I still remember Mendes, Aldo, and Alvarez. Awesome performances.

Now the guy never fights anymore. Just posts on Twitter and picks fights with old people who are past their prime. Old washed up Diego Sanchez? Are you kidding me? Cerrone is old too. Don't get me started on the old celebrities who aren't even fighters that he's tried to call out.

He doesn't want to fight anyone good or lately anyone at all it seems. Boring, lame bozo can't stop breaking the law... punching the elderly, throwing dollies like a bratty kid, and exposing himself to women.

View attachment 820645

View attachment 820647

you're aware he's fighting dustin poirier next month?

Mendes was an awful performance where he was getting beat by a smaller guy who gassed because it was short notice for Mendes.

View attachment 820645

View attachment 820647

As a fan, I agree. Conor vs Diaz 2 is the fight that got ke hooked on MMA, which is why I'll always be a huge Conor fan. But the dude barely fights anymore, which sucks because he's such an electrifying fighter to watch!

However, Conor owes me nothing, and if he'd rather fight once a year and enjoy his money, then so be it. No fighter owes us anything.

I was a Conor fan. Now he's boring. Rematching Poirier? No

Oliveira, Dos Anjos, Pettis, or Gaethje are more interesting fights than a boring rematch.

Dustin is better than all those guys. Dustin was the highest ranked fighter coming off a win so it was an obvious choice. Also rematches don't always go the same way and they are both different fighters to what they were 6 years ago. Conor used to get flack for only doing rematches on fights he lost and never giving those he beat a chance at redemption but now he is boring for doing just that :rolleyes:

Pettis lol, as if you wouldn't be shitting on him for picking an easy fight if he chose Pettis ffs.

LOL!!

Really you forgot.. That's what your going with..

It's actually embarrassing to see threads like this Lol. Just another hater who gets overly emotional about Conor, but when January 23rd comes, he'll be watching with his eyes glued to see how the fight goes.

If Conor loses, he's washed / a bum. If Conor wins, it's a fix.

Over the years you just realize that with haters like TS, there is no such thing as winning if you're Conor.

Back