• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Social WR Lounge v209: The liquor hittin got me feeling like Lenin

Should there be an offical 2021 WR predictions thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want someone to break down gun ownership per capita by State.

Bet it would go:
- Texas
- Utah
- Alaska
- Wyoming
- Montana

In rank but they wouldn't be far off from each other after Utah and it would only dip based on pure population numbers in those last three States.
  1. Wyoming (229.24)
  2. New Hampshire (46.76)
  3. New Mexico (46.73)
  4. Virginia (36.34)
  5. Alabama (33.15)
  6. Idaho (28.86)
  7. Arkansas (26.57)
  8. Nevada (25.64)
  9. Arizona (25.61)
  10. Louisiana (24.94)

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/guns-per-capita

hey there are people that are willing to pay for anything.
Someone offered me to clean naked at my house. He was going to pay me and all he wanted in return was for me to insult him and shit.

Someone offered me to clean naked at my house. He was going to pay me and all he wanted in return was for me to insult him and shit.

Where did he want you to shit?
On his chest?
If so you should have said yes

My dream is to be turned into jelly, or a cream, and people use me as an ointment. Imagine being fully absorbed into someone’s skin for free.

Over the line imo. Clearly a passive cannibalistic fantasy.

Anyway, Leonarda Cianculli would have made it happen.

Teaser:
I threw the pieces into a pot, added seven kilos of caustic soda, which I had bought to make soap, and stirred the mixture until the pieces dissolved in a thick, dark mush that I poured into several buckets and emptied in a nearby septic tank. As for the blood in the basin, I waited until it had coagulated, dried it in the oven, ground it and mixed it with flour, sugar, chocolate, milk and eggs, as well as a bit of margarine, kneading all the ingredients together. I made lots of crunchy tea cakes and served them to the ladies who came to visit, though Giuseppe and I also ate them.[2]

She ended up in the pot, like the other two...her flesh was fat and white, when it had melted I added a bottle of cologne, and after a long time on the boil I was able to make some most acceptable creamy soap. I gave bars to neighbours and acquaintances. The cakes, too, were better: that woman was really sweet.[2]

Last edited:
Or...you could have provided a source instead of being childish first. Right? If I already had a source given why would you ask me for my source (again a source for what!? Care to answer this?)

I asked all three of you for a source because you all three made the similar claims. I ask because I was genuinely curious of the demographics of the people leaving California. Nothing more, nothing less. I didn’t ask the TS for a source for his claim because I think it’s silly. I’m not genuinely interested in silly claims. But, again, I am genuinely interested in legit claims. And out of all of that somehow you think me asking is confrontational? Seems like you made an assumption with what my intent was in asking for a source. And in that assumption you went of topic and sadly I reciprocated.

I insulted you because you came back with a lame childish response to a legitimate question. If you want to respond in a childish manner don’t cry when you get the same in return.

Replying with thanks is now a bad thing? Seriously?

Taking this here because you are just further derailing that thread with your dipshittery and incessant need to insult someone. Not providing a source to someone who isn't actually interested in discussion and has already been given a source is not childish nor is it a reason to start insulting someone. The grinder comment of yours makes it clear you think insinuating someone is gay is somehow an insult which is actually childish. This whole time you could have continued your 'adult convo' with Jack after he gave you what you wanted but I must reiterate that you have made it clear actual discourse is not your goal here. Argumentative and daft is how I would describe you.

Seriously, grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back