News Khamzat does not have covid, the fight was cancelled for unknown reasons

Scared conor shitless

The guy is a monster and conor Is afraid to be near him. I won't call him a coward, as chimeav would eat him alive in seconds

Goatmieav bless

Ding ding...most likely this

Or

Usada
Doubt it'd be USADA, only because Hazmat's informal announcement indicated Dana White would be 'making an announcement in a few days"
And that doesnt happen for USADA tests, and certainly not by Dana. Arms reach, etc.

I'd say Dana is negotiating madly with the Sheiks to keep it on but its not looking good.

I said it: COVID my ass. NO NEWS.

They don't want Chimaev's hype train derailing, because Leon would fuck him up pretty easy. That's the reason.

He had visa issues previously didn't he, something similar perhaps? Him threatening people can't help on that front.

Doubt it'd be USADA, only because Hazmat's informal announcement indicated Dana White would be 'making an announcement in a few days"
And that doesnt happen for USADA tests, and certainly not by Dana. Arms reach, etc.

I'd say Dana is negotiating madly with the Sheiks to keep it on but its not looking good.

Khamzat also doesnt give a shit about what UFC wants... Lol...but uk covid strain is likely the best case scenario

Khamzat Chimaev does not have covid, its reported by his friend and reporter that is with him rn Zubayraev. Also he claims the fight was cancelled and that Khamzat didn't pull out.

EqanM-VVgAEApss

Hi2wu6TYloo.png

Translation: "Friends, Fight against Edwards is cancelled, i ask you not to come to conclusions, no one pulled out from the fight, soon you will know more, patience"

hmmmm, holding a gun....I hope he just shoots targets and not innocent animals. My respect for him will instantly disappear.

hmmmm, holding a gun....I hope he just shoots targets and not innocent animals. My respect for him will instantly disappear.
based on the big silencer, i'd say that guy is for killing animals.

PS humans are animals.

Back