Social WR Lounge v209: The liquor hittin got me feeling like Lenin

Should there be an offical 2021 WR predictions thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has grindr at the ready to be posted
NTTAWWT

This is a better list, IMO
Google is hard for you to navigate huh?

edit - I just noticed I spelled it like the word “grinder” (with the e) yet you know how it’s really spelled per the link. That’s why you’re so pissed, I outed it. Shit I’m sorry man. I know it’s a big deal to come out of the closet.

Fucking A, bud
Weirdest thing is I wasn't even born with these allergies, my body just decided at the age of 19 to ruin my ability to enjoy a shit load of food
I'm allergic to red dye #5, which isn't in anything nowadays but... used to be in fuck tons of shit when I was a kid. Lemme tell ya, you aint ever seen a human being puke as much as I do when I eat or drink red dye #5

I'm allergic to red dye #5, which isn't in anything nowadays but... used to be in fuck tons of shit when I was a kid. Lemme tell ya, you aint ever seen a human being puke as much as I do when I eat or drink red dye #5
Crazy. My girl wont eat stuff with red dye in it because she can taste the dye.

Crazy. My girl wont eat stuff with red dye in it because she can taste the dye.
An interesting side effect of not being able to eat a lot of red-colored things as a child is that I absolutely love most of them, yet still can't get over the mental block of barfing my absolute guts out when I was a kid. Hawaiian Punch was my biggest nemesis. It tasted so goddamn good, but it made my stomach convulse for like a week straight. Now i'm an adult, and that dye isn't in it anymore, but I can't have more than a few delicious sips without panicking that i'm going to go full Exocist on everyone around me.

An interesting side effect of not being able to eat a lot of red-colored things as a child is that I absolutely love most of them, yet still can't get over the mental block of barfing my absolute guts out when I was a kid. Hawaiian Punch was my biggest nemesis. It tasted so goddamn good, but it made my stomach convulse for like a week straight. Now i'm an adult, and that dye isn't in it anymore, but I can't have more than a few delicious sips without panicking that i'm going to go full Exocist on everyone around me.
Puke PTSD is a real thing and its a total bastard

Puke PTSD is a real thing and its a total bastard

quick funny story, this girl called me over for a booty call...I accept of course...but I'm running late because I'm down a couple hundred playing poker at a card room...so I make it back up...i rush to this girls place...
she doesn't answer the door.
so I walk in...she's over her toilet puking a mixture of hummus and red wine.

I still have PTSD from that smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back