Social WR Lounge v209: The liquor hittin got me feeling like Lenin

Should there be an offical 2021 WR predictions thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thrown up in my mouth
B0nJldx.gif

I hit 225 Bench for 5 today. according to my 1RM calculator I needed 7 to break my max of 273.

I'm still sulking...I need som T swift to cheer me up
Lol don’t worry too much about the numbers bro. How do you feel? Right? Don’t sulk if you’re healthy and strong

That would be a real shit list since I haven't traveled that much. I've never been to Italy, France, or India, which are like the three cuisine giants it seems. People that I know who have traveled extensively seen to point to India as the champion.

Basically any Latin American food is my favorite. Ethiopian and Persian also very good. My favorite, of course, is Cuban. In Cuban cuisine, the dishes are very simple (which i like) but perfectly seasoned. Yet if you want to buy the most hilariously bad food, order pizza in Cuba. It could just be anecdotal but I've had it twice and both times I'm pretty sure it was a frozen totino's.

You can't eat the food in India you moron you will end up on the toilet or the hospital for days. Sure, if you're on a business trip and attending high level restaurants you will be ok but in terms of street food you're gambling with your life. And you just admitted you haven't even been to Italy yet you say the food from there is overrated. Cuban is your favorite food. You're an idiot. Cuban food is widely recognized as being dumpster tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back