• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your reaction if DP wins in Abu dhabu?

200.gif

DP is going to win and I won’t be shocked in the slightest.

giphy.gif

I'm not sure why anyone would think its a huge shock or anything.

Dustin Poirer in the last 3-4 years has proven himself to be one of the absolute best 155 lb fighters in the world. It shouldn't be that big of a stretch for a guy who's prob the #1 contender by default (he's beat Justin, Charles is prob on equal footing with Gaethje atm, Tony/Hooker/Chandler types would all be behind them) to beat Conor.

As much as I don’t care for Mcgregor,
I will be much happier to see Poirier win than McGregor lose. The guy he been working ridiculously hard and has improved since the last time they fought. It would be a great win for him.

you mean that corrupt organization that the ufc uses yet,whomever they want to pass usada looks the other way?

Right ok im talking to a conspiracy theorist. Evangelion slowly backs away from the moron.

Right ok im talking to a conspiracy theorist. Evangelion slowly backs away from the moron.
lol @ evangelion. that's cute. you believe in santa and tooth fairy too? you think jesus walked on water, parted the red sea with his hands, receieved 10 commandments carved in stone by lightning from a burning bush? yeah, im the moron.

Your reaction if DP wins in Abu dhabu?

Something like this...
tenor.gif

If you look at the betting odds , one would be shocked. I wont be surprised at all as Dustin has not only gotten better , bigger and has fought the best & won outside khabib. That said, Conor should still be favored( but not at -300 - thsts crazy) and wont be surprised if he stops Dustin again. I have no idea what Conor has been doing ( outside putting weight on which , in this case, may not be the best avenue in fighting Poirier . " Those 8 minutes" might just come into play. )
Odds have me worried enough not to wager.
I'll be rooting for Dustin.

I'm so sorry. Bums apparently predict DP actually will do it :O
Ergo my updated reaction when Yacht Conor beats LW DP to a pulp:
622939566.jpg

based on media and what us general fans can see, Poirier is definitely the more honorable fighter.

conor was a smart man doing whatever to make money, but i said this before - the guy is a shady worm.

im rooting for Poirier to smoke this fool.

aint gonna be shocked either if he does.

rooting for dustin believe conor will win though

so if dustin wins ill be surprised and happy

Back