• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your reaction if DP wins in Abu dhabu?

Frankly I think Conor's party life style has dulled his tools. he will not be so quick anymore, and Dustin has improved a lot so I expect Poirier to finish him. Remember - speed is the first to go, when a fighter declines due to age/drinking/drugs.

Precision beats power, timing beats speed. That said, WAR DP!

EntireDescriptiveGermanshorthairedpointer-size_restricted.gif

Frankly I think Conor's party life style has dulled his tools. he will not be so quick anymore, and Dustin has improved a lot so I expect Poirier to finish him. Remember - speed is the first to go, when a fighter declines due to age/drinking/drugs.
Lol sounds like preloaded excuses ready to be used in an event that Conor loses.

Dude It is Abu Dhabi not Abu Dhabu and if Dustin wins he is gonna make history
It's nice that you can make threads like these and get a glimpse of what victory for Dustin would feel like.

Cause you sure as shit won't experience it in real life.

Maybe when/if Conor fight Charles or Khabib in a rematch. Maybe then you can use these reaction gifs for real.....but right now.... I don't think so.
You don't know, puto

Back