Rumored Deontay Wilder vs Charles Martin PBC

Nah its a terrible fight regardless. He has no business fighting another bum. He could, at the very least, take a gatekeeper of some sort or an up and comer. Chisora, Hunter, Rivas. Hell fight Usyk even.
Those are the guys I want to see him in with right now. Whyte/Pov winner if he earns his way to a guy like that. He has no business near AJ or Fury ATM though. At least a couple wins first.

Try not being a loser and a stalker. If you ever put on a pair of gloves one day instead of typing you would probably realize your chin is made of cotton. Save the fight talk for the real men.
I actually used to box.
Never done any mma though, I always wanted to.

I've got a great chin when compared to the chin of basketball players

While I'd be happy to see Wilder back in the ring I'd like to see his return against somebody a bit more competitive.

You guys have me really rooting for Martin here with the way he's getting crapped on in this thread. I don't think he's half as bad as some of you guys are making him out to be.

I think is not a bad comeback fight for wilder. Martin as much as he looked horrible vs Joshua. His only other loss was to Kownacki via dec and he made a solid comeback in the later rounds.
Also Gerald Washington was doing great vs wilder before getting stopped. And Martin demolish him.
Picking wilder but is not as bad of a fight, with this being a comeback fight from both. After more than a year away from the ring

You guys have me really rooting for Martin here with the way he's getting crapped on in this thread. I don't think he's half as bad as some of you guys are making him out to be.

I don’t think he is either. He looked pretty good in his last fight, and the kowanacki loss was close

he’s tailor made for wilder though, but also a great opportunity

What happened to his list, go through the wash in his jeans pocket.

Great fight to regain his confidence. Not really interesting though.

Why not take on povetkin, ruiz, usyk if he's stepping aside anyway.

Hell, i'd rather watch him fight delboy. Than again, im always tuning in for delboy :D

Wilder, just as he was getting some fan traction, Fury happened. Will anyone care? Fighting guys like Martin, nope.

Back