Masvidal vs Conor Mcgregor BMF (Mega) Poll Added 12/1

Who would win this BMF fight?

• Total voters
Of course he did you bedwetter. Floyd literally just waited for Conor to gas out, which didn’t take long whatsoever. Then he started amping up. Floyd finishes Conor in four rounds if he really wants to. Manny does it in one. Conor would be lying on his back just like Hatton was.
"which didn't take long" 10 rounds is quick ??

Masvidal fucks up Conor. Better pure boxer, kickboxer. If he wants he can sub Conor. Conor needs to stay at LW

Hating or liking Conor doesn't make your shit opinion true.

Fact is that Masvidal would fuck Conor up horribly. Conor was hoping Diaz would win because Masvidal is tough as shit, has tons of experience, has great power, and fast hands.

Conor doesn't want that. He struggled with Diaz, he won't have anything for Jorge.

Have to agree there. Conor's such a shill it's unreal..

Conor says he'll "without a doubt" whoop the winner of the BMF fight, Mas wins.. not a peep out of Conny..

Conor says he's standing by ready to step-in if "anyone" drops out of 249. Khabib's out.. not a peep out of Conny..

Truth be told, these days he just runs his mouth to manipulate the public into thinking he's willing to step up for anything. But when the plans don't go his way, he acts like a spoiled little brat and changes his tune. Actions speak louder than words and Conor's words aren't worth shit anymore. It's sad at this point.

They are on two different levels and I don’t even think a supposed prime Conor could do something to this guy . I see why dana said what he said and he and Conor DONT want that fight.

WAR GAMEBRED

At lightweight, Conor probably puts him away. At welterweight, Masvidal probably clocks him and folds him like a lawn chair.

Masvidal would knock Conor out.

Conor’s lack of interest in fighting a big name draw like Masvidal, especially after beating Diaz says volumes

This thread is hilarious. Conor tools Masvidal with ease worse than Wonderboy did.

Useless fight from Conors perspective. Yes he could make a shitload of money, but it wont do anything for his legacy and is a big risk. Could simply fight Jake Paul in boxing if he is after the money.

Masvidal is a great boxer but he admires his own work. It’s many times he would just pause . Diaz dosent have the skill to take Advantage of it

If you're implying that Conor is a problem for Masvidal, bringing up Diaz doesn't really serve your point. He made Conor dive for his legs, then in the rematch, went life and death with him and barely lost a majority decision.

Mas is just too big. Conor's superhero power just doesn't carry to 170. Instead of being the hardest hitter in the division he simply has good power and the top guys are not scared of it at all.

This thread is hilarious. Conor tools Masvidal with ease worse than Wonderboy did.
Wonderboy is quite literally a much bigger problem then Conor is. Skill for skill I think WB is better as well but I am biased.

My opinion is the same: Masvidal would fucking wreck Conor.
Masvidal would easily beat McGregor in 1 round or 2 maximum.

fight will never happen because Dana doesn't wanna see Conor lying on the mat starting at the ceiling, so...... Masvidal vs McG 99.9% never happening. (go on Dana prove me wrong!! :D)

Back