Masvidal vs Conor Mcgregor BMF (Mega) Poll Added 12/1

Who would win this BMF fight?

• Total voters
Masvidal would easily beat McGregor in 1 round or 2 maximum.

fight will never happen because Dana doesn't wanna see Conor lying on the mat starting at the ceiling, so...... Masvidal vs McG 99.9% never happening. (go on Dana prove me wrong!! :D)
I totally agree. Mas is just better everywhere. I also think Poirier can def win that fight tomorrow. Hopefully he channels his inner Nate, and not his inner Cowboy.

I totally agree. Mas is just better everywhere. I also think Poirier can def win that fight tomorrow. Hopefully he channels his inner Nate, and not his inner Cowboy.
Yes I firmly believe Poirier is simply a better fighter. He just needs to avoid those big left hands especially in 1st 2 rounds. Whether he will avoid them or not....we'll see. I'm definitely gonna be pumped for that fight. In fact the Hooker vs Chandler one i'm equally looking forward to, and the Ribas fight too. Hope it's a great event all round!

The kind of simplistic garbage analysis you hear in these Conor threads gets pretty ridiculous.

If that fight did happen, theres a hell of a lot of layers to how their styles matchup than the kind of drivel most of you are posting.

Analysis on the level of mma math is what I'm seeing.

What people fail to realize that not everyone is Nate Diaz. Has the style, pressure, cardio and ability to take punishment the way he can.

Hes used as this sort of ultimate frame of reference, which is just foolish. Styles make fights.

Watch Mas's fights with WB and Till and you'll see an example of how the sort of footwork, counter striking and range / frame control based chess match sort of style that Conor has presents a more unique challenge to Masvidal than the uninitiated might think.

Yes I firmly believe Poirier is simply a better fighter. He just needs to avoid those big left hands especially in 1st 2 rounds. Whether he will avoid them or not....we'll see. I'm definitely gonna be pumped for that fight. In fact the Hooker vs Chandler one i'm equally looking forward to, and the Ribas fight too. Hope it's a great event all round!
He can’t let Conor force him to circle into the left like last time. And in the last fight Dustin closed distance on Conor well. He should’ve clinched more, and worked for takedowns more. I’m curious to see what his gameplan is tomorrow.

Had they acted on Conor/Masvidal before Masvidal/Usman, it's the biggest PPV in UFC history i bet.

Back