Masvidal vs Conor Mcgregor BMF (Mega) Poll Added 12/1

Who would win this BMF fight?

• Total voters
I suppose fighting one of the greatest boxers of all time Floyd Mayweather doesn't count ?

who has Conor fought that has the one punch power Masvidal has? And no Floyd doesn’t have that power .

Btw Floyd STOPPED Conor

who has Conor fought that has the one punch power Masvidal has? And no Floyd doesn’t have that power .

Btw Floyd STOPPED Conor
Shock horror, one of the greatest boxers of all time beats MMA fighter at boxing !! Maybe Masvidal should box Floyd and ko him with that punching power ........

Shock horror, one of the greatest boxers of all time beats MMA fighter at boxing !! Maybe Masvidal should box Floyd and ko him with that punching power ........

You implied Mayweather has one punch ko power. He doesn't.

The rest of your post is nonsense defensive posturing because you rightfully got called out. Floyd has little power.

The rest of your post is nonsense defensive posturing because you rightfully got called out. Floyd has little power.
Well then it's red panty night for Masvidal v Floyd !!

He’s backtracking lol

Maybe you didn't read that correctly. Floyd Mayweather does not have KO power and the ref had to stop their fight while Conor was still standing.

Maybe you didn't read that correctly. Floyd Mayweather does not have KO power and the ref had to stop their fight while Conor was still standing.
Red panty night for Masvidal v Mayweather then so !! What round would Masvidal ko him in ?

Red panty night for Masvidal v Mayweather then so !! What round would Masvidal ko him in ?

Clown. And to be fair Masvidal would be Much more competitive against may weather than Conor was. That fight was embarrassing to anyone who is a fan of mma strikers

McGregor/Masvidal would be a good fight. Obviously Masvidal is going to win if it gets out of the second, but McGregor is dangerous in a stand up fight. What we saw in this fight was essentially McGregopr/Diaz without the guy beating Nate up gassing.

Lmfao. Conor would be killed.

Clown. And to be fair Masvidal would be Much more competitive against may weather than Conor was. That fight was embarrassing to anyone who is a fan of mma strikers
It went 10 rounds you imbecile <Lmaoo>Now 3,2,1 ....... "Floyd carried Conor until the tenth" <45>

Are you legitimately retarded? You're giving off legitimate retard vibes with your posts dude. You've already shown poor reading comprehension, and then with these replies are just. . . Retarded. . .

Try & save yourself by telling us you're trolling even though we know you're not.

Are you legitimately retarded? You're giving off legitimate retard vibes with your posts dude. You've already shown poor reading comprehension, and then with these replies are just. . . Retarded. . .

Try & save yourself by telling us you're trolling even though we know you're not.
Any chance you could just answer the question since you think you know so much fu*ktard ?

Wow!! Mcgregors faithfuls have diminished!!

He certainly stands a chance. But, Conor is incredibly fast and creative. But, if Jorge gets him in the clinch or on the ground, he has zero chance of survival.

Troll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Masvidal is 3 times the warrior Conor is. I’m talking fighting spirit, not tecnique here. I don’t believe Conor would accept a fight that has no chance of winning, sooner or later his popularity/aura is disappearing with all these losses. But I have to admit he surprised me when signed to fight khabib, a fight he clearly had no chance to win

It went 10 rounds you imbecile <Lmaoo>Now 3,2,1 ....... "Floyd carried Conor until the tenth" <45>
Of course he did you bedwetter. Floyd literally just waited for Conor to gas out, which didn’t take long whatsoever. Then he started amping up. Floyd finishes Conor in four rounds if he really wants to. Manny does it in one. Conor would be lying on his back just like Hatton was.

I don't believe a word of it until Conor signs a contract.

The footwork and left hand will possess many problems to jorge but jorge has incredible cardio and his kicks are underrated . I love this match up

Back