Big respect to Conor

He did give excuses after this loss lmao.

Before this fight Conor and his team was talking a gang of shit about how Conor was at his worst vs Khabib, that he is in the best shape ever now, that this version of Conor would stomp Khabib, "i never suffer from ring rust" etc...

After the fight: "I had a long layoff" I didn't feel right in there due to my inactivity" "you have to be active in this game"

Hate him or love him. Dude comes to fight every time and gives no excuses after a loss.

Why the hate?

Btw. I had Dustin winning on a TKO.

Respect for fighting Poirier after such an absence for sure.

He conducted himself propa ..

If you bring hate and arrogancy ....you get hate back. Now hes humbled, good riddance

Anyone think the legal case against him before the fight might have had an impact

No he didn't! He literally praised Dustin and said he had no excuses.
No he didnt.

But if really are desperate to find one, i am sure you will be able to find something from his post fight videos. Snakk things you can twist into him making a excuse..

And no. I am not a McGregor fan. Just not a blind hater either..
Before this fight Conor and his team was talking a gang of shit about how Conor was at his worst vs Khabib, that he is in the best shape ever now, that this version of Conor would stomp Khabib, "i never suffer from ring rust" etc...

After the fight: "I had a long layoff" I didn't feel right in there due to my inactivity" "you have to be active in this game"

Im not a hater. I love Conor's fighting style and his run in the FW division was something special. He was classy in defeat last night, while still having excuses. Im cool with it. He's a competitive guy who just got KO'd. Don't interview KO victims right after the fight in the future please.

Back