Big respect to Conor

If he had said "Dustin smashed my leg up something good with his superior technique", then yea, I would agree

There's a fine line between excuse and explanation.

"My leg got compromised" reeks of the former.
And thats what he did. Giving credit to Dustins leg kicks. Even after the fight saying he was honoured to be in the cage with him. How much more real can you get?

Jealous basement dwellers who will never amount to anything in their lives.

Hate him or love him. Dude comes to fight every time and gives no excuses after a loss.

Why the hate?

Btw. I had Dustin winning on a TKO.

Because he punched a 50 year old in a bar, threw a dolly through a bus of weight drained fighters, called Khabibs mrs a towel head or some shit, Denis Silver a nazi. Probably loads of other shit. Is an insane narcissist. Held up 2 divisions sayingbthe likes of khabib and ferg werent deserving. Even if you pass off half his schtick as 'selling the fight' theres people that love it, people that hate it. Thats how you make money. But the hate comes with the adulation. Its not that hard to work out.

Hate him or love him. Dude comes to fight every time and gives no excuses after a loss.

Why the hate?

like Mayweather, the hate comes with the territory of being the huge name he is. Without the hate he’s just another fighter

Not the worst thing. He is a man and we all make mistakes and learn from them. At least some of us.
he did not learn when he lost vs Nate to training more cardio, vs Floyd no cardio, drinking before fight with Khabib, fighting bus, hitting old man... dude have problem with alcohol and now he is paying it big time

Because he punched a 50 year old in a bar, threw a dolly through a bus of weight drained fighters, called Khabibs mrs a towel head or some shit, Denis Silver a nazi. Probably loads of other shit. Is an insane narcissist. Held up 2 divisions sayingbthe likes of khabib and ferg werent deserving. Even if you pass off half his schtick as 'selling the fight' theres people that love it, people that hate it. Thats how you make money. But the hate comes with the adulation. Its not that hard to work out.
Take a day off, mate. You sound tired and emotional

No he didn't! He literally praised Dustin and said he had no excuses.

Already playing the inactivity card and the 'winning until I lost' is coming. He always has a slight excuse but generally humble until he goes home repairs his ego and decides he would have won if it wasnt for....abc

Already playing the inactivity card and the 'winning until I lost' is coming. He always has a slight excuse but generally humble until he goes home repairs his ego and decides he would have won if it wasnt for....abc

I find the "classy Conor, no excuses" funny.
He made excuses for every loss so far.
Classy right after the fight and then the excuses start Nate was 3 times his size.
And with Kabob we seen melt down and rent free for years now.
"classy in defeat and no excuses" / my ass

I do not condone any such behaviour. If any man lets his ego get to him he will pay the price. The piont is few mature and keep fighting like C.M.

Why the hate?

No excuses after the loss? Are u blind or retarded?

Conor came from actual nothing. But had a dream and dared to say not just "this is what I WANT to do" but "this is what I WILL do"

And then did it.

He is now the biggest star in the history of mma, one of the biggest in sports history in general. Worth over 100 million with more millions coming in constantly with out even fighting. And has UFC belts in multiple weight classes and a beautiful family.

This absolutely ENRAGES people making excuses for their shit ordinary lives that have never done anything, ever, of any note.

When someone says "hurrrdurrr his fans!111" they expose themselves as a mental peon. His haters are 10x more pathetic, vocal, and common.

He did give excuses after this loss lmao.

Before this fight Conor and his team was talking a gang of shit about how Conor was at his worst vs Khabib, that he is in the best shape ever now, that this version of Conor would stomp Khabib, "i never suffer from ring rust" etc...

After the fight: "I had a long layoff" I didn't feel right in there due to my inactivity" "you have to be active in this game"
And that he wasn't hurt or out from the punches, just his leg hurt.

conor.jpg

Why the hate? Because shit like the OP, since when does he not make excuses?

After Khabib his foot was a balloon, he wasn’t prepared and was partying. No Khabib is just flat out better than him

After losing to Dustin it was all because of the inactivity. No Dustin fought smarter and at this point is the better fighter.

And saying no excuses right before you make an excuse doesn’t mean it’s not an excuse

<JagsKiddingMe>

Literally the first words out of his mouth, following the fight, were excuses...

Why the hate?

Because he's a terrible person who is rotten to the core. He deserved to get crushed and humiliated in front of millions for the fourth time. If he were a good guy who was a little more humble, like Cain, or Frankie, people wouldn't hate him.

Back