Big respect to Conor

Conor likes to play the humble loser but he also has never shied away from making excuses.

You are better off not giving a shit about his antics.

He is not a humble guy and never will be. But who cares?

Hmmmmm. I heard him after- a bit ambiguous for this no excuse thing . He was trying but just couldn't help himself.

Before this fight Conor and his team was talking a gang of shit about how Conor was at his worst vs Khabib, that he is in the best shape ever now, that this version of Conor would stomp Khabib, "i never suffer from ring rust" etc...

After the fight: "I had a long layoff" I didn't feel right in there due to my inactivity" "you have to be active in this game"

Im not a hater. I love Conor's fighting style and his run in the FW division was something special. He was classy in defeat last night, while still having excuses. Im cool with it. He's a competitive guy who just got KO'd. Don't interview KO victims right after the fight in the future please.
When a fighter says he has no excuses it means he has no excuses. Being real after the fact is not an excuse.

khabibs fans are way worse

I’m starting to realize it’s mostly just fans of a dominant fighter. I’m sure if Dustin wins the belt the tards will flock to him too.

Dustin is the better fighter and most of us knew that by now. He improved over the years, stayed active and lived the life of a fighter, training his ass off at ATT. I feel like people really wanted to see another special run by Conor, but this time around, It will be a 5 fight losing streak and then retiring. Imagine seeing Conor on the prelims again, where he belongs.
tenor.gif

Hate him or love him. Dude comes to fight every time and gives no excuses after a loss.

Why the hate?

Btw. I had Dustin winning on a TKO.
no respect for drunk bum who destroyed his prime with alcohol

"I was drinking all bleeding fight week the last time. I was on the Conan O'Brien show [drinking]."
https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/conor-mcgregor-drinking-khabib-209050
only you alcoholic proper 12 fans can respect that because you are brainless

Hate him or love him. Dude comes to fight every time and gives no excuses after a loss.

Why the hate?

Btw. I had Dustin winning on a TKO.
Conor makes lots of excuses. He had them for the Diaz loss. For Khabib. He was just saying he's still the champion. He will have a excuse for this fight. If you have to ask "why the hate" then I don't think you've been watching.

He did give excuses after this loss lmao.

Before this fight Conor and his team was talking a gang of shit about how Conor was at his worst vs Khabib, that he is in the best shape ever now, that this version of Conor would stomp Khabib, "i never suffer from ring rust" etc...

After the fight: "I had a long layoff" I didn't feel right in there due to my inactivity" "you have to be active in this game"

You forgot:

"My leg got compromised"

Conor makes lots of excuses. He had them for the Diaz loss. For Khabib. He was just saying he's still the champion. He will have a excuse for this fight. If you have to ask "why the hate" then I don't think you've been watching.
He has been respecting Dustin both before and after the fight and giving the credit to Dustin. Looking at tactical mistakes after the fact is not giving excuses.

I’m starting to realize it’s mostly just fans of a dominant fighter. I’m sure if Dustin wins the belt the tards will flock to him too.
khabib fan are the worst also because khabib is unbeaten yes

they really believe they are unbeaten too and can trash everybody else on internet

Still not an excuse.

If he had said "Dustin smashed my leg up something good with his superior technique", then yea, I would agree

There's a fine line between excuse and explanation.

"My leg got compromised" reeks of the former.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back