Social Gina Carano tosses her hat into social media politics #fireginacorano trends

Source

"In a statement obtained by io9, a Lucasfilm spokesperson said the following: “Gina Carano is not currently employed by Lucasfilm and there are no plans for her to be in the future. Nevertheless, her social media posts denigrating people based on their cultural and religious identities are abhorrent and unacceptable.”

The news comes after a day in which the hashtag #FireGinaCarano trended on Twitter for hours. The night before, the actress shared an anti-Semitic story on her Instagram. It was soon deleted but many fans captured it and shared it on social media."

Haha not surprised. I mean comparing being censored on social media to Jews being killed by Nazis? Fuck that

Being honest she did her best to get fired, but this canceling culture is sick, let her have her ideas, I never felt she denigrated people based on culture or religion, Lucasfilm is just another company catering to the lunatics of cancel culture.

says the one that said "No," regarding bailing out to then say it's a... "bail fund."

bail funds TOTALLY aren't for "bailing out" people, amirite?

She promoted the bail fund for protestors, not for people committing acts of violence. Learn to read.

Whoopi Goldberg said that Roman Polanski drugging then anally raping a 13 year old girl wasn’t “rape rape”

and she didn’t even get fired, and she gets work and she is still respected.

hollywood gave Polanski a standing ovation.

The evil are the ones choosing what’s punished. understand evil. Notice it. Notice the evil posters on here. How did they get so corrupted and wrong? Prepare yourself, evil never wins in the end.

They definitely pick and choose what to get outraged by

So did she actually say anything racist or advocate for violence or are the liberal rejects just crying because someone said something they don't agree with?

It was a bit stupid of her but it hardly seems like a sackable offense .

She promoted the bail fund for protestors, not for people committing acts of violence. Learn to read.

ah, yes. the "protestors."

giphy.gif

Lw8ieaP.jpeg

fuck the narrative.

Yet Gina(a conservative) just got fired for doing nothing but voice her opinion outside her job.

You seem to not understand there are levels to persecution.

Again, the holocaust did not just spontaneously happen. It took time and it took brainwashing. For instance, you are already brainwashed into believing people should lose their livelihood because of differing opinions. Next you will be brainwashed into believing those of different opinions should be assaulted

Gina got fired by a company that creates a product because she apparently pissed off enough consumers for her employer to say, "Enough."

And it didn't just take a little brainwashing in Nazi Germany for the citizens to turn on the Jews. The underlying racism was already there. That, combined with desperate economic conditions in Germany and targeted propaganda lit the proverbial tinder box.

there seems to be strong correlation between getting punched in the head for years and crazy beliefs.

I follow her on social media. I’ve never seen anything truly controversial. She has posts that imply the media is brainwashing people (fair point), posts that govt covid response was too restrictive (fair position), posts about group think and censorship (fair position) ...... I think we are going down a very slippery slope culturally

Gina Carano seems to be a dumbass of highest level - too bad, she was really cute and an excellent MMA fighter while in strikeforce (always entertaining to watch her fights)

I have 0 sympathy for someone losing their job because of a twitter post

when will these celebrities learn that there is 0 positives to having a social network account
the only one that is successful in this shit is Elon Musk - who has been using social networks to his advantage, making him billions with simple tweets...

MMA is among the last world wide sport to not be rotten by the cancel culture thanks to Dana White mostly in my opinion.

How long before MMA will become like NFL/NBA/FIFA do you think ?

When dana will be gone, god knows what will happen to our sport ...

UFC 350 : Ngannou feeling like a woman vs Rose Namajunes

Last edited:
Nothing that right wing posters here don't say dozens of times a day.

I think her mistake was adding that picture.
Tasteless comparison that you'll never catch me making.

So is it fair to say that it was a bit too much for Liberals to compare Trump to Hitler for the last 4 years knowing what Hitler put the Jews through during the holocaust?

Should Debra Messing have been fired from Will and Grace over this?

messing-screenshot.png

If "Will and Grace" were a show popular with the political Right...which we all know it wasn't...and the tweet generated a large enough backlash from the show's fans, then the answer is "yes".

People talked for decades how white and sexist Star Wars was.

Finn was the only interesting character in the first of the final trilogy, but was relegated to comic relief to appease the Chinese market. There were actually big plans for him but they threw them away for a fistful of yen.
*yuan

MMA is among the last sport to not be rotten by the cancel culture thanks to Dana White mostly in my opinion.

How long before MMA will become like NFL/NBA/FIFA do you think ?

"Facts." A lotta times cancel culture goes too far, but Carano should be fired for saying crap like this. She pushed things too far.

Back