Social Gina Carano tosses her hat into social media politics #fireginacorano trends

tenor.gif

The irony of how it panned out is hilarious. She literally got her career destroyed because she is conservative which is exactly what she was saying. Oh boy.

No, she got fired because she's in an industry where you're selling an image and she apparently damaged hers to a large enough fraction of the target audience.

MMA is among the last world wide sport to not be rotten by the cancel culture thanks to Dana White mostly in my opinion.

How long before MMA will become like NFL/NBA/FIFA do you think ?

Wait. Bullied? Are you antisemetic? Do you think her comments have any basis in reality?

She works for a private business.

She’s as retarded as the leftists who liken republicans to nazis. Now stop watching the news and relax

Funny to see liberals defend the rights of huge corporations and tech companies.. because they're basically purging anyone who has the audacity to offer a differing opinion outside of the usual centre left/neoliberal viewpoint.

Personally, I don't agree with her.. but I don't think she should be automatically sacked and cancelled for it.

"Facts." A lotta times cancel culture goes too far, but Carano should be fired for saying crap like this. She pushed things too far.
Too far?
Watch this video -

This is the vice president of the US - no less. She has the same laugh/mentality as Hillary who was laughing at the murder of Qadaffi.

Leave my girl alone!

methodgetsgina-carano_original.jpg
Another example how things take a life of their own; that ain't even Gina but everyone still associates her.

imagine ever thinking Disney WASN'T like a fascist regime. We used to joke Walt was in with Hitler and they're both cryogenically frozen behind It's a Small World right now. They probably locked down the Disneyland so Adolf can check out Galaxy's Edge.

You guys are acting like your boss can't fire you for damaging the brand.

If you have a job keep your mouth shut about politics both at the office and online. A paycheck is worth so much more than your opinion.
*unless it falls within the popular and agreeable forms to the industry.

An infinite number of "fuck republican" type posts would in no way have gotten her fired

why anyone would have a public opinion about anything right now is hilarious..either you want to be fired or you're just an idiot..

Honestly it's a cringy take but she didn't even say anything that was in any way shocking

Comments were way off base, borderline delusional definitely insensitive but I don’t think they crossed any lines.

Moral of the Story: Be careful about what you post on social media.

Dumb comment of the day.

This only applies to the right.

The left can say whatever they please and get away with it.

Back